Chapter 31 Judgment is Passed

Start from the beginning

"Oh, what's this?" Lovelica noticed Ophelia's demeanor changed. "She successfully concealed her emotions?!" He exclaimed in shock after observing her behavior. The love Bugster used to read Ophelia's love meter because of Hiiro but she concealed it.

"M, is not here yet." Parado whined at Emu's tardiness. "I'll play with you for now until Emu shows up."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my sister, Parado!" They turned around to see the others joined in.

Parado smiled widely at Emu. "I've been waiting for you!" He pointed at the genius gamer. "I was about to fight Moon but you're here now!"

"How I've missed you all." They looked up to see Graphite showed up.

"Graphite!" Hiiro yelled in shock.

"You'll be facing me." Taiga suggested having a duel with Graphite.

"Looks like it's time to settle things." Graphite commented with a smirk while Ophelia sensed his aura was different. "Cultivate!" He activated his Bugster Driver.

"Infection! Let's game, bad game, dead game! What's your name? The Bugster!" They're surprised at Graphite's new transformation.

"He evolved!" Asuna gape in shock.

"His new form is stronger than before." Ophelia commented while narrowing her gaze in determination.

"Once we defeat you all..." Emu spoke up and stepped forward. "... all that'll be left will be the last boss!" He declared as Hiiro, Taiga and himself activated their Gashat.

"Skill Level 50. Henshin!"

"Taddle Fantasy"

"Tactics Level 50."

"Bang Bang Simulations!"

"Henshin!"

"Maximum Mighty X!"

"Max Dai Henshin!"

"Dual Gashatto! Taddle Fantasy!"

"Maximum Gashatto! Level Max! Maximum Power X!"

"Dual Gashatto! Bang Bang Simulations!"

Hiiro and Ophelia are dealing with Lovelica and his maiden Bugsters. The former goddess glanced at Hiiro. "Hiiro, I'll take care of Lovelica's subordinates and you deal with him." Her whole body glowed. "𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆" She chants and transforms into Dark Moon.

"Ophelia, your time limit for using Dark Moon only lasts 30 minutes." She heard Sakura's voice through her hairclips. Sakura monitored their vitals the moment they joined the battle.

Taiga and Kanade team up to fight against Graphite knowing he's stronger than before. The unlicensed doctor wanted to deal with Graphite alone but Kanade insisted on joining his fight.