Bastard

You fucking bastard____________•

"Everyone be careful, our second bus is waiting outside and will take us to our hotel, you all know the schedule for today, it's already 5 p.m." Ms.Lina stated while looking at the list of students to check if everyone is here.

They arrived to 'Gwangalli Gray 193 Hotel' and lead to the reception to check up their numbers and settle down.

"Annyoghaseo, we made a reservation, from K'ARTS University. 8 rooms for student and one additional for a professor for Ms.Lina name." She said.

"Annyoghaseo, thank you for visiting our hotel, and yes I have this list. Now I'll give you numbers of room, and out assistants will help you to settle in." Girl spoke politely.

"Attention, now we will setlle in our rooms, for the rest of the day you may rest, and come to the second floor at 9 p.m for dinner. Tomorrow everyone should be here in the first floor after having breakfast at 9 a.m breakfast is provided from 6 a.m to 11 a.m. Make sure that you wear warm clothes." Ms.Lina explained.

After making sure that each student got their room and is safe, she went to her own room in the 6th. The half part of students settled in the 6th floor, other half in the 9th. In 9th floor were Sohee with Rein, BeomgyuxBogum, LeeraxMire and Taekook.

"Taehyungiee our room is Number 69." Older said holding a keycard. Assistant escorted them to their room.

"Dear guests, this is your room for 7 days. Here is a bedroom, unfortunately all other students got two beds, but here is one
double-sized bed. In front oh the bed is TV, on the right bathroom, all stuff you need is provided, for example robe and towels. On the head of your bed is a door for extra room, there are a wardrobe and the table with two chairs, and the sofa. Make yourself home, if you need something, press that bottom on the door's screen. Have a nice evening." Assistant said and with bow left the room.

"Are you hungry?" Blonde asked, after they left their suitcase and coats on the room, and were placing their clothes and stuff in the wardrobe.

"Yes, I am a bit hungry, let's put everything, and change our outfits, then I think we can go and have a dinner." Jungkook replied.

They managed to put things in the closet, and change their look. By this time, Bogum with Beomgyu visited their room, to tour and look how was it. "wow you to are lucky to have a room with this beautiful view." Beomgyu said, jumping on the bad. "and your bed is also comfortable."

"Shall we go to have a dinner it is already 9 and I'm starving." Bogum suggested, others agreed. When they exited the room, they met Sohee and Rein, who also were going downstairs, so six of them on the lift were going down. It was silent there, only Jungkook hugging blonde from back and placing his chin on younger's shoulder, until.

"Jungkookie, will you do a tour to your room after dinner?" Sohee asked, winning all attention to herm except Tae who rolled his eyes and spoke "Sohee, don't forget that it's also my room." But Jungkook slightly slapped him in his chest and standing straight now "Why not, you can come." He said so as not to be rude. "Thank you" Sohee said looking at her friend now all happy.

They settled on the table after choosing their meal. Eating peacefully, blonde and Jungkook feeding each other and laughing, but of course someone always has to interact and destroy these moments, someone like Sohee who was in love with Jungkook, and even also her friend Rein fall into Taehyung.

Nothing special happened, after everyone was in their rooms, and trying to go to sleep, as they have a schedule tomorrow.

!DAY 2!