Tight hugs

Tight hugs 🫂_____________•

Driver soon, arrived to the park, which they're waiting for. Tae opened the door for Jk  the back seat of the car, himself sat on the passenger's seat, giving convenience to the other. 

Soon they're crossing roads, Jk was looking outside of the car, to the dark streets of Busan, it was the middle of autumn, while Tae unlocked his phone, seeing 36 missed calls and 86 messages from his friend, feeling guilty, and even forgot about him, waiting in his sister's house. 'Actually, Tae came to Busan to visit his sister earlier.'

Contact ID: <Little bitch 🐸❤️>

"Beomgyu, I'm sorry, u must be waiting for me, but look I'll explain everything kay?"

Tae sent  the message to Beomgyu. After that he instantly received a reply from him.

"Yah, u know how I was worried? What happened? Do u even remember that we have a flight after 3 hours? U coming or what?"

Tae literally FORGOT ABOUT THE FLIGHT BACK TO SEOUL.

"FUCK" Tae screamed, Jk raised his head to look at him.

"What? Something happened?" Jk ansked worriedly. Tae didn't know that a driver and jk might hear him.

"Huh?....oh no nothing" he answered, staring at his phone again.

"Well, don't wait me for flight, just flight back to Seoul, honestly I can't know when I'll return, I will be busy, so SAFE flights, bye Froggy, text me as soon as, you'll land, 'kay? I'll contact with my sister, just say her to not worry about me, I'm okay".

Tae then switched off his phone, not waiting for reply, just to not be distracted from bunny, who he was driving to his, secret shelter in mountains, so far from the city center. (his small, but cozy house in mountains with beautiful view, where from the bedroom The sunset and The sunrise can be seen.

(Y'all I decided to call it 'MOUNHOUSE')

Soon he looked back to Jk from the driver's mirror, bunny was sweetly sleeping in the back seat, and little snoring, which Tae found cute and smiled widely.

They, finally, arrived to the place. Tae looked at Jk, the other still sleeping, Tae paid for driver, politely asked to wait a bit to carry bunny to his small mounhouse.
He slowly opened the door, not to wake bunny up. He then placed his one hand at the back of Jk's shoulders, the second below his knees. Fairly, bunny was quite heavy, but he managed to open up the door. He carried Jk to the second storey, where his bedroom was. He placed him softly in the middle of the bed.

He went out of mounhouse, looked to the driver, by showing the gesture 'You may leave' slightly bowed, and returned to the house. 
His house situated not too high in mountains, there was a road for car, the car parking, the small pool abaft the house, the garden next to pool with hammock between two trees, one small table surrounded by two stools at the left side of the pool.

The pool+garden area has access to the main kitchen inside the house in the first floor, the dining room combined with this kitchen and big TV in front of huge grey sofa. Walls are wooden what makes the atmosphere romantic and comforting, also windows are covering the way to the pool, so the huge area is seen clearly, from the kitchen.

From the right side of the sofa, there're upstairs to the second floor, where Jk was sweetly sleeping, (the Cal King) bed is placed in the middle of the room with view to the sea and mountains, in the front of the bed IMMENSE MIRROR, don't ask why Tae could place it there, on the right side of the mirror, the door which leads to the bathroom.