Rainy day

(:Rainy day:)______________•

"AAAAHhhhh......" Tae was screaming when a stranger guy was thrusting in and out of him.

"Fuck-... Ah-". "Just..ah...make me forget that bastartd...mhhmm". But with each thrust of the stranger he was imagining a visuality and handsome face of Jungkook, he couldn't just forget him.

"Fuck u" he shouted at a boy in front of his eyes, who was fucking him rough, in a random SEOUL CLUB, but he that guy couldn't satisfy him, how it his Kookie did.
Every time when he tried to hook up with someone, he thinks about his lover and beyfrined, uhm pardon, EX-boyfriend.

<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>

It is 20th of October it's raining outside every single of trees' leaflet are wetting and making scenery of city even more beautiful. Jungkook was walking through dark, deaf and quiet pavements of Busan.

He put a black coat on him, with pink scarf on his neck and run away from his house.

After having an argument with his groupmate, btw his single friend at university, at the same day with his parents, he decided to leave his house and start his own life and move to Seoul.

He was so mad at everyone, because all of them used him any time they need him only for their benefits.

He didn't know where to start, where to go, he was just walking and thinking, but he didn't notice a traffic light (red for pedestrians), when he was crossing the road.

Suddenly, a car appeared and was about to hit him, but unexpectedly some unfamiliar boy caught him to his embrace and pushed him back.
"Yaaaahh, you wanna die?" the boy asked worrying for his life.

He didn't even know the answer. He looks at his eyes, at that boy's features, his strong body and hands which were held his waist tightly and softly, but he felt something unusual and different feeling in his heart, which he hasn't ever felt. Maybe hopelessness.

His thoughts were cut, when that boy asked again: "Yaah, are u deaf?", "do u even listen to me, what's happening, are u okay, do u feel pain?" Boy was so worried about, did he do this knowing he can hurt himself.

His blonde hair was already wet as drops were dripping to the boy's face pretty face, in his arms. He didn't know but they were standing in that position for about, how many?, 3-4 minutes.

After realizing a situation, he stood up straightly, fixing his clothes and wiping rain water of his face. He looked at that guy sadly and with pain in his eyes.

"Uhm, I-...I'm sorry, uhm for, uhm placing u for this awkward situation and u really didn't hav-" his was stopped when, "Oh, no it's okay, r.. r u okay? "U wanna go somewhere and talk?" that boy asked.

"Oh no thank u, I don't want to bother u and yeah" he answered

"It's nothing, we can really go some quiet place and talk, if u want, ofc" he offered.

Tae didn't know what was happening, but he knew that he needed some talk and shout outloud his emotions and feelings.

"Okay, then, we can go to park near here" he said.
With that they both silently reached that park.

__________________________________________________________i_tk_you________

Y'ALL YEAH I KNOW IT WAS BORING CHAPTER BUT, HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED ITPLS write some comments if u liked and ur first expression, I prepared tha hellaaaa story for u

PLS write some comments if u liked and ur first expression, I prepared tha hellaaaa story for u.
With love ur author-nim 🫶