Part 2

Characters:

Tails is a 14 year old fox who has a pure and courageous heart. Although he has been persecuted in the past for his dissimilarities, Tails would over time find the right friends to give him support, which in turn gave him confidence. Loyal and trustworthy, he can be counted on to stand firmly by the side of his friends and help them out however he can. While still young, Tails has time and again proven himself to be a force to be reckoned with despite his inconspicuous appearance, especially with his high intellect. As a result of being practically raised by Sonic though, Tails has been known to carry out his plans without warning or a heads-up. Despite this, he still uses his abilities and talents to carefully prepare himself and his friends for various situations if he is not entirely sure about what they will be facing. He is likewise very friendly and tries his best to approach others with a kind-hearted attitude, even towards enemies whom he does not know very well. Tails is a young anthropomorphic fox with a unique genetic mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He possesses mostly amber fur with white fur around his muzzle with cheek tufts, front torso with fluffy fur on top of his chest, and the tips of his tails. He also has large triangular ears with white canals on top of his head, a small black nose, and three locks of hair on his forehead. He has Sky blue eyes. For attire, Tails wears white gloves with a gray band around each wrist; and shoes that are red from the heel to the middle and white from the middle to the toe with white cuffs and gray soles, each with a gray band around the ankle.

Y/N is a 14-year-old fox who was driven out of their village, they have a big, floofy and soft tail, they're hair, eye, fur, and tail color are unspecified and up to the reader, they wear what the reader thinks but previously wore two twin fuzzy winter boots on their feet, they have white gloves on their hands like all sonic character's wear. Y/N's life is hard at a young age, having no parents to care for them, due to them leaving them and no friends to play with them, one day the village had enough of Y/N and kicked them out, they have been wandering the woods ever since. They keep a small lemur plushie in their tail. Y/N trusts no one after being kicked out and try to keep to them self, this causes them to develop a shy personality often making them quiet when people talk to them. Y/N has seemed to also have developed a feral personality in their time in the woods, mainly growling, slit eyes and their fur raising on end when in a stressful situation or something scaring them.

Y/N now wears a pair of skates, a technological marvel, designed by Tails to offer adaptive mobility solutions for their injured leg. The skates feature a sturdy wooden base that is shaped and sanded for comfort, with a system of hinges and joints that allow them to fold and adjust to different terrains. The wheels of the skates are high-quality and durable, capable of navigating various surfaces with ease, from smooth ice to rough, rocky ground. The outer shell of the skates is made from a flexible yet strong material, providing support and comfort for Y/N's injured leg. The skates are cushioned and insulated to ensure a comfortable fit, and they incorporate a self-balancing system that helps Y/N maintain stability while wearing them. Additionally, the skates include a GPS tracker to keep track of Y/N's location and provide a sense of security. Overall, Y/N's skates are a unique and innovative creation that offer them the opportunity to regain some mobility and independence despite their injuries. Tails' design showcases his ingenuity and compassion, providing Y/N with a newfound sense of hope and freedom.

Y/N is sleeping on the couch their tail covering them like a blanket while Tails is contemplating what to do with Y/N.

"I don't even know their name, I just assumed maybe they would tell me but maybe I'll have to ask."

Tails notices a little bit's dried-up blood on his fur and lots on his gloves from when he helped Y/N.

"Hehe I need a shower."