The Death That Shocked Many -chapter two-

(THIS CONTAINS CUSSING!! I KNOW!! I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE MYSELF ADDING THIS TO ANY STORIES BUT THERE IS YOUR WARNING!! and pls read my au book before spamming ''X GoEs By hE/ThEy pRoNoUnS''!! this has a bit of my au, so with that out of the way. enjoy.)

(TD pov)

Today is when my plan will come together. I will kill Four just as he did to me in BFB and BFDI, but with one twist. He won't be brought back.

Karma's a bitch isn't it? I think to myself as i make sure all the details of the plan will work out. 

Now it's time, sorry Two but this has to happen. I thought as I drink my potion and head to Two for my disguise.

(Four pov -CUSSING WARNING HERE!!-)

I went to make the next contest plan when I see Two, they seemed.. off today.

''What's the british fuck doing here today?'' I say while looking at them, expecting to be corrected at my choice of words.

''I want to hang out!!'' They reply, in their normal cheery way. One thing is off

They didnt say: ''NO SEARING FOUR BLUE DIGIT!! (yes thats their full name) GO IN TIME OUT!!'' This isn't my sibling, who the fuck is standing in front of me.

''Yeah! Sure! Just like the best of friends we are!!'' I say in my most cheerful tone.

X noticed that they were her and happily walked over to us. ''Two! hii!!'' she said cheerfully.

''Hi X!'' they replied, waving a little.

''X! Could we chat real quick?'' I ask them as they nod.

''mhm?''

We walk a little ways away. ''I dont think that Two-'' I then gt interrupted by them saying, rather loudly.

''What do you mean? It looks and acts like them!''

''If you would let me finish., I'll explain.'' I say shushing her a little. ''When they walked up to me I said 'fuck'. They didn't yell at me for cussing as they normally do.''

''Maybe they got used to your swearing addiction?'' X said, as she believed that that was Two. ''That you should end.'' They added.

''No, they will hate cussing until the end of time. And it's a habit of theirs to atleast point out my word of choice.'' I look back to see that they look annoyed. Two is never annoyed, yeah thats not Two.

''Maybe they forgot?''

''No, you can't forget a habit out of the blue.'' I sigh. ''If I woke up, acted all nice and cheerful, and not a single swear word was said from me, would you still think that's me? Or is something off?'' I asked the short yellow verable.

''You'd be off, although that sounds like a dream come true, that's not the you I know.'' She replied.

''Exactly, Two being okay with me swearing sounds pretty great, that's not like them. And never will be.''

I knew Two for years, and then to just be okay with my swearing out of the blue is very weird. I thought

''Then who you think it is-'' X got cut off as Two pulled out a gun and shot me with it. I could feel everything becoming more and more blurry as 'Two' ran off. Then I couldn't see anything anymore.  (i could make this better but this is what i have for now-)

What.. happened.?

(Two pov -MAJOR SWEARING HERE-)

I was in my room, kinda tried when X came in.

''TWO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!'' she bursts, it looks as if she'd been crying.

''X, what's wrong? Have you been crying?''

''YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED!  YOUR A TWISTED FUCKING MURDERER TWO.''

X never cussed.. something serious must've happened.

''What.. happened.?''

''YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! YOUR A MANIC MURDERER TWO.! YOU KILLED FOUR!!'' She paused before saying. ''YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER HOW TWISTED IS THAT?!!''

I froze. Four is.. dead.?

''What.?'' I said in disbelief. ''Four's.. dead.?''

''DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING!! Your fucking twisted. Stay the fuck away from me..'' She then left.

''I-I didn't do anything.. I swear.. I can't believe he's.. dead..'' I mumble.

(TD/ 'Two' pov)

I finally did it. He's gone. My plan worked. 

I sat behind a building, now time to wait until I look like myself again and be on the side that Two's a murderer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hiii!! how is it?? :33

-PLEASE WHY IS MAKING THE MOST DEPRESSING CHAPTER THE FUNNIEST TO MAKE

-just a question, if you guys want two to suffer more: she they blame themself for it (bc why not??) or have then deny that they did while feeling really REALLY BAD

-any questions?? 

-also @SaltyTiramisu ty for the reason why td is mad at four :))

-have a good day/night/afternoon/ evening or whenever you're reading this!! :DD

-like always, until we meet again bye byeee 

                                             -hiiiellonice :)