Sci-fi/Action Results 😎

Host and Judge: ALTaccounti

I know, I know I took like 50 million years. You're probably the 1400th generation great grand child of one of the participants that where supposed to be judged a long time ago.

But hey I am here now so let's get into it!! 💀💀💀

AND THE 1ST PLACE WINNER 50 MILLION YEARS AGO WAS!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SuVida777 with “Rhodoreef”!!!!!

Total: 47/50 points!!!

Everyone give her a big congrats!!! A true chad fr fr 😎😎😎👍

Now for the Full Review:

Cover (5 points)

Simply beautiful drawn stuff peak!!!!

Plot (9 points)

So from what I can get it's a Little Mermaid inspired story with lots of modern stuff thrown into it. However this book shows its own identity very clearly so to me it's just an original lmao.

(Tbh I would be down if it watch it
If Became a netflix show haha)

Characters (10 points)

Let me just tell you that this book did the characters more justice. The FMC Dea is a rebellious girl with modern ideas regarding humans, very curious and is also funny sometimes. Her granny is the typical old fart scared of the new things and ideas you know, boomer stuff. 😂😂  Hima, Dea’s friend is mostly more as a support character that bounces off Dea with Dialogue that is way more fun than I expected.

Is It Even Fun to Read? (18 Points)

Well the answer is yes. The crazy thing is that this book does everything that Black Avatare did but just made it work. The worldbuilding is phenomenal and the descriptions are solid and detailistic but not as much as your other work which made it more pleasant for me.

I wasn’t bored. I could follow the story no problem and the contrast between this fictional world that resembles our real world is fun and interesting.

This might go on my I gotta finish this on my own time list!

Grammar and Spelling (5 points)

Just your godly grammar fr fr nothing new 😂😂

Total: 47/50

------------------------------------------------------------

At the 2nd place we got:

MMDCraftyMice with “CrookedHearts

Good job homie!!!

Full Review:

Cover (4 points)

Very nice cover bro!!

Plot (7 points)

So from what I understand there are multiple main characters that pass through different events that slowly would start to connect to each other. At the 3 chapter mark it isn’t fully at that point yet but it's a good thing. So that’s basically why I can’t really give a clear run down. 

Characters (8 points)

In this book there are at least 3 MC and a ton of side characters. The one least developed in my opinion is Emrys. He just dipped a losing battle, then we have Alice the gurlie from the noble family who is a lieutenant in the military with a naive sense of justice. The side character in her part is who I enjoy the most, Carla being a judgemental hater, Percy being the funny guy. Altho Reiner's personality is just having a 6 pack 😂😂 and Marvin the twink Mature soldier boy 😂😂. The 3rd MC is Arthur and he is a gladiator with a dead ex and some sort of connection to Emrys story as of chapter 3.