Dashing out of the room, Hamish followed me after he gestured to his room. Locking the door and closing the blinds, Hamish strode over to me perched on the desk and knelt down infront of me with a concerned look in his eyes.
"Are you better now?" He spoke.
"Yeah, thanks for that. I think you just save both our bacon then." I smiled.
"I thought you had this transformation under control." Added Hamish. "What happened?"
"I dunno, it kinda went haywire this morning, I was rushing about almost transformed in my hallway, Jack caught me, helped me and took me to my lecture that I was late to. Then Mr 'I can't discriminate cause your english' turns up and asks me questions." I panicked, "I dunno, this is a shit load harder than you guys implied it to be."
"OK first of all, the main thing to do is calm down." Hamish uttered as he rubbed my back standing up. He handed his phone in picture mode. I could see my eyes. Naturally, my eyes are brown, but these were crystal blue, almost grey, but closer to the drawings of diamonds.
"What the Fuck." I blurted out.
"It's normal, it's just your wolf eyes. Look I have them toom." Hamish reassured as he shifted his dark green eyed to the same crystal blue mine were. "Just breath and blink, they should go away." As I blinked, I felt myself calm down and I took a deep breath in and sighed.
"There ya go, now I have a class in here in 10 minutes, I'm sure you have somewhere to be, good luck on that essay." Hurries Hamish, "Oh and don't forget to eat something. The wolves get hungry." Hamish opened the door, I thanked him and we got back to our own business.

Wandering down the stairs, and towards the bar, I noticed Midnight calming down. It was a feeling of hopefulness, as if to think 'yeah this is going to be alright afterall'. Midnight and I were slowly becoming one, but he still wanted to run and get out, I could feel it. He didn't enjoy being shoved down during any situation. Continuing my wander around campus towards the bar, I felt Midnight tugging at my consciousness. He desired to get out after the pressure of this mornings incidents. Walking right past the bar, I ignored the hunger that sat at the pit of my stomach, and I wandered into the woods and towards the house. I need a bit of assistance, I guess, I am a Knight, and each of the other knights can help me with this raging dog inside.

The floorboards creaking as I stepped inside, I heard hushed tones coming from the living room. Sneaking towards the rooms' entrance, I tried to listen in on the conversation happening behind the door.
"No, we can't continue this, they're unstable." One hushed tone stated.
"Yeah, and you're not. You still aren't over us dragging you back home from hell for God's sake." The other snapped back.
"I didn't need saving, I had found my place, now I have to hide from everyone on a daily basis." The first voice snapped back again.
"Will you two stop fighting for just a moment. We have bigger issues than your face tatoo. " snapped a third voice.
"Yeah we have a rebel hide in a girl who has no idea what on earth is going on and who is, I'm pretty sure, a possible liability to herself and us." The first spoke.
"Well what do you intend on doing with her then. Lock her up! Cause that always works well." Spoke the second voice.
The three voices cycled round in a chorus as I listened from the hallway. It was Hamish, Lilith, and Randall. They seemed to be quarrelling about Midnight and I, why was I being debated? Yeah, I needed help, but was debating my murder the best way to go about this.

Turning around, I decided on looking for a safe place to try and figure out this crazy shit by myself, to prove that I wasn't a liability at all. As I spun around, shuffling of chairs and glasses came from behind the door. Quicky, I looked for a place to duck out of sight. Squatting behind a few boxes, I hoped I wasn't going to be spotted.
"Hey Sam, how ya doing?" Jack broke my cover, "Why ya squatting behind those boxes there?" He said as he waltzed through the door towards the others. As Hamish pushed the door out of the way, glasses in hand, he gave a look of concern as he looked directly at Jack, then at me. Fear plastered over my face as I attempted to hide he fact that I had just been listening in on their private conversation for the past few minutes. Jack waved a hi towards he others muttered, "Right, OK then." And continued through the house, slumping on a sofa and grabbing a book. Hamish decided to walk past without any further questions at me, but Lilith walked out of the room, rage in her eyes and pined me straight against the wall.

My throat firmly grasped by Lilith's boney hand and neatly painted acrylic fingernails. My back pressed into the wooden wall with a rail of wood that separated the painted wall from the wooden boards stuck into my Lower back. I winced. Chocking, I attempted to utter, "hey what's wrong?" But I spluttered it terribly with Liliths nails piercing my throat.
"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you RIGHT NOW!" hissed Lilith. She clearly wasn't happy with me listening in on their conversation, or that I had been claimed by Midnight. I wasn't too sure. Waving my hands around, grasping at Lilith's wrist, attempting to pry her hand off my throat, I noticed her scar. A red, rugged symbol painted from the left side of her forehead, through the eyebrow, over the eye and stopping mid cheek. It was somehow demonic but still really cool.

"LILITH!" A sharp yell came from Hamish as he stepped out of the kitchen to witness what was happening in the hallway. "Remove your hand from Sam's throat... Now!"
Lilith rolled her eyes and loosened the grip on my throat, I dropped to the ground to catch my breath. Randall walked past with an amused look over his face as he smiled a, "typical Lilith." And joined Jack on the sofa in the other room.

After I found my breath once again, I had a question for Lilith, "why do you hate me? I've been here, what like a day and you already dislike me. Why?" I stood up and found a chair as Lilith perched on the edge of the sofa that Randall and Jack occupied.
"I don't hate you," Lilith started, "I just really, really don't want you to be a Knight or be here." Hamish walked over to his bar and began mixing a number of drinks.
"OK then if you don't hate me, then why strangle me against the wall enraged." I wondered.
"Why not, if you won't leave, I might as well make your life hell." Lilith stated.
"Oi, Lilith no torture. Sam didn't ask for this." Hamish barked.
"If she didn't ask for this then why did she follow Jack to the house then. Hmmm." Lilith snapped.
"OK Lilith, let's get one thing straight. I ain't gonna leave. I don't wanna die to get this dang hide off of me. And yes maybe I did follow Jack here, but I was more curious for as to what this place was than weather werewolves existed and how to become one. If anything I didn't want to become a werewolf, I just wanted to find out why Jack was avoiding any questions on this shack. He made it suspicious." I decided to state before anyone said anything that could've been wrong.
"OK ima say my bad then." Jack shouted out. " I should've been clearer on this house and said that this was home to a secret society of werewolves that dedicated their lives to the cause, and deal with acts of bad magic and have chest in the basement that hold hided of Warriors as well as a section in the home that is a space filled with magical artifacts. Sorry."
Lilith glared at Jack, unamused at what he had just stated. Standing up I decided I should take my leave, so I began to walk out without any further statement.
"Oh where you going? Scared are ya?" Lilith tormented.
"No, I just now feel as if I am invading whatever this is and so I'll leave to prevent any further discomfort." I stated in response.
"What about Midnight?" Reminded Hamish.
"What about him?" I questioned back.
"You can't just leave, we have to figure out a way to prevent Midnight escaping." Hamish concerned.
"We! We!" I spun round, "there is no we, you guys turned me like this now it is me...Me who has to figure this out. I seem to he doing well at the moment." Rotating  again, I stormed out in a rush to avoid further questions. The fact that I went to that place today for help, and received a threat and interrogation made me realise I didn't need them, all I needed was determination and lack of emotions. How hard could that be?