I cleared my throat.

The machine from downstairs hadn't finished yet. I sifted through my wardrobe and gripped an old black t-shirt I hadn't worn in a while. Alongside this I found a pair of tracksuit bottoms that were way too small for me.

They'd fit her.

I turned and smiled, seeing her gaze still on me. She took the clothes from my hands and I turned around to let her change. A wet object was thrown over my head. I slipped the towel off my face and looked at Melissa. The shirt I had given her was huge, it hung off one shoulder, which made my face turn red. I looked at the trousers to find I was right, they did fit her. Perfectly. I stifled a laugh as I took in her appearance, she was literally wearing my entire wardrobe.

'What?' She questioned innocently.

'That shirt's a bit big, Mels, do you want a smaller one?'

She shook her head adamantly, which made the bun fall from her head. I laughed as she got tangled up in her own hair and went over to help. I eased the hairband out and playfully ruffled her hair around like a dog. She grabbed my hand and shoved me away, giggling. I put my hand back on her head and moved her around like a doll. She reached under my neck accidentally and I flinched away. I'm so ticklish.

She realised this and shot her hand under my chin, forcing me to throw myself back onto my bed. She followed and sat on the edge, still tickling me as I shrieked. I managed to shove her off and sit up. She looked at me and pretended she wasn't going to do it again. I almost believed her. She leaped onto my bed and caught her foot on the side, landing on top of me. She dismissed it quickly and straddled my waist, laughing her head off. She tickled me even more as I thrashed around underneath her, grabbing at her arms. I successfully gripped her forearms in my hands and she sighed with exhaustion, folding herself onto my chest.

She then moved her hand onto my shoulder and tapped her fingers to the beat of something fast.

'Your heart is beating so much' She looked up at me from my chest.

'That was terrifying.' I shot back quickly.

She gave me a knowing look and rolled off me into the rest of the bed beside us. I lay there and looked up at the ceiling.

'Thank you for letting me use your shower and take your clothes.' She murmured

'It's okay Mels. How come you came here?'

'You hadn't been at school for ages. And I had your jumper.' She added

I nodded and pulled a face.

'How do you know where I live?'

She hid under my pillow and giggled to herself.

'The school system gives me all that information, Miss allergic to penicillin'

I chuckled and glanced at her. She was looking at one of my Jellycats, the moon. I watched her eyes analyse the toy and her hands feel over the soft material. Her hair lay perfect, as if it had been placed deliberately. She whipped her head to my direction and caught me staring. She gave me a small smile and opened her mouth to say something.

'I love the moon' She simply states.

'I love the moon' I reply, still looking at her.

She holds onto the toy until I hear the machine ding downstairs.

'Stay here, I'll put your clothes in the dryer'

I put her clothes in the dryer and turn to get the laundry detergent. I spot her phone lying on the counter, unlocked. I start the dryer and pick it up, noticing her homescreen wallpaper is still our hands. I take a shittonne of pictures on her phone, of my kitchen, my face, my cupboards. I hope she enjoys them. I quickly scan through her messages to see what I'm saved as.