However, when it came to women, Mega had a soft spot. Didn't matter the age, race, or sexual orientation, he genuinely had a lot of compassion for women. Mila called him a mama's boy, but that wasn't the case. He just appreciated the value of mother nature.

Mega ran an all-female-artist tattoo shop in downtown West Palm. He also pushed mega weight on the low, but the guy was so sophisticated and laid back, you would've never known just by looking at him. When he first started the shop he did it for the love of tattooing, but once business started booming like crazy, the shop turned into a full-on money laundromat. Only Mega and Layton, his right hand, knew all about it. That way, if the feds ever came knocking, his women could honestly say they knew nothing about it.

"Yo, you got clients on the way?"

"Nah," Mega checked the time, "I'm free. What up?"

"Scheduling conflict. I got somebody in the chair running over-time and a dude in the waiting area. Think you can knock him out real quick?"

"Depends on what he's getting. Tryna take my lady to the white ball tonight."

"Lady? Oh you and Mila finally made it official?"

"Nahhh, but you know," Mega popped the collar on his crisp white T, "I'm a ladies man."

"Ahh, whatever fool!" Layton laughed. "That girl got yo ass wrapped round her finger. Ain't nothing wrong with that."

Mega and Layton clicked because they were addicted to the same thing. Women, money, and leveling up. She also gave him the insight on women he didn't have, so whenever Mila was the topic of conversation, Layton made sure she spoke some sense to him.

"Let me check ya people out and see what we working with."

"Cool. Thanks."

Approaching Layton's waiting area, Mega felt like he had seen her client somewhere before. He couldn't pinpoint exactly where, but he was sure they had crossed each other's paths at one point in time.

"What up man, I'm Mega. Layton ran overtime with a client and asked me to take care of you. That's cool with you?"

"Yeah, yeah that's cool. I was actually gon' ask for you anyway."

"Oh word? That's what's up. Well, come back, let's see what you tryna get hooked up."

Mega couldn't shake the feeling of knowing dude. He recognized the voice, but couldn't put a name to it. He figured it was probably somebody he met in the gym or some shit, but he kind of felt like that wasn't it either.

"What'd you say your name was?" he asked, leading the guy to his booth.

"Polo."

There he was. Mila's ex. Mega knew exactly who he was after that. What he didn't know was what gave Polo the audacity to walk into his shop looking for anything.

"Straight. What you tryna get today?" Mega asked, keeping it cool like he didn't know who Polo was.

"A cover up."

"What you got like a name or something?" Mega laughed.

"Yeah." Polo removed his jacket and revealed the name Mega dreaded seeing stamped on another man's arm. "Thought I was gon' be with this bitch forever, but you know how hoes do."

It took all of Mega's strength not to knock the nigga's head in. He knew Polo was only trying to get a reaction out of him, but he would never give a jealous nigga the satisfaction.

"Hell yeah I do," he nodded. "You know what you wanna cover it up with? Something simple, or you tryna get majestic with it?"

"Shit I ain't even decided yet. I was hoping you could take that off my hands for me."