"Me too." He replied, making an innocent face.

"Your stomach is telling a different story." She pointed out turning to his side. "Go and have your food."

"I don't like to eat alone. If you are going to eat with me then only I will eat." It was Neil's way to convince Myra to eat her dinner. He knew, if he asked her or even begged her she wouldn't listen but when it came to him being empty stomach she would readily agree to eat.

"I told you, I am not hungry."

"Ok. Then I am also not hungry." Next fifteen minutes both were arguing over this small thing.

"Fine, I will get food..." Finally, Myra dropped her weapons when her own stomach as well started making rumbling noises.

"No, it's ok. I will get it." He jumped out of their bed and next moment rushed downstairs.

His childish act brought a small smile on Myra's face. She knew he was purposefully putting up a fight with her, to make her eat her dinner.

"What do you want Neil?" She talked to herself recalling events that happened during the day.

After 15 minutes, Neil came back to their room with two bowls in his hands.

Seeing him entering their room Myra got up from bed and her eyes sparkled momentarily looking at 2 bowls filled with Mac-n-Cheese.

"Come on, it's hot." He called her.

"You made it?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"If your wife is angry then do her favourite thing to appease her. There is no hard science behind it." He replied, making a cute puppy face.

She did not say a word but settled on the arm chair to eat her favourite Mac-n-Cheese.

Neil was eating but his eyes were fixed on Myra. She was eating without even raising her eyes.

"You said you have some reasons to let her stay here and I should have trust in you regarding this." Myra said after finishing their food.

He nodded without a word.

"I want to give you a chance to prove that you really want me in your life and nobody can change your decision. Not even someone who you loved with all your heart." She told him with a thudded heart.

'But this is the last time.' She mentally promised herself.

He pulled her on his chest and kissed her forehead with a promise. "I would be happy to work hard in order to prove myself to you and make myself worthy of you."

It was morning, Myra woke up hearing the chirping sound of birds and sensing bright morning sun rays. She opened her eyes and found herself in Neil's arms. Her arm was over his chest, clutching his t-shirt in her fist, he was holding with his one hand where as with other he was enveloping her in his embrace. Their legs were entangled with each other.

Myra turned to her other side to look at her baby. He was sleeping peacefully cuddling with her. Technically, she was sandwiched between father and son. She tried to release herself from their clutches when Neev woke up.

Neev opened his eyes when she was trying to detach herself from his little figure. The most beautiful thing about Neev was he always smiled when he woke up seeing his mother. He smiled, rubbing his eyes and stretching his limbs.

"Mumma" He mumbled, giving his signature smile to his beloved mother.

"My baby" She kissed his forehead.

That moment, Neev's eyes fell on the hand wrapping his mother. He sat on his butt to look at the person and his eyes fell on his father who was sleeping peacefully yet holding his mother. After almost one and half month, Neev was sleeping with his mother but again his father intruded their moment which was enough to infuriate the little soul.