Mistrust (Part 2)

Oh God...The Jimin who Just arrived now, the Jimin everyone of us humans are trying kill!!!! IS OUR TRUE JIMIN?!?!??! The Doppleganger fooled all of that time???!? So...there might be... outsiders in our group without us Knowing?!...

Hoseok DG: He's here actually.

Jungkook DG: HERE?!?!?! WHEN?!?!?

Hoseok DG: He just arrived, yelling at the top of his lungs. Mentioning something about order of rules. then running after Jimin to kill him.

Namjoon DG: Rules??

Hoseok DG: I don't know what he meant, but it had something to do with him Killing Jimin.

Y/N DG: OH HELL NO!!!! NO ONE IS KILLING THAT GUY EXCEPT ME!!!

Namjoon DG: And off goes that stupid women all alone.

Jungkook DG: I have to watch that!!!
*running away*

SeokJin DG: HELLFREAKING NO!!!! I WON'T LEAVE MY BODY WITH THOSE PSYCHOTIC 3!!! JUNGKOOK!!! Y/N!!!! JIMIN!!!! *running*

Hoseok DG: Aren't you going to run too?

Namjoon DG: I wanna see what will happen, I'm not gonna lie. That will be worldwar 3. Adding to that my body is here, so I don't have to fear Y/N, Jungkook or even.

Hoseok DG: My body is here too. I wanna watch as well. Let's go?

Namjoon DG: We'll leave those 3 here??

Hoseok DG: Your body is magled already, he can't even more a finger. Y/N can't walk, Like, never. And my body? He's stabbed and he's already lost a lot of blood. So they won't escape until we're back, don't worry.

Namjoon DG: Won't they die from the injuries before we get answers how to pass worlds?

Hoseok DG: They won't before were back. Once we're back we will treat them. Let's go.

Namjoon DG: Fine.

They both leave...Leaving the door open...As if mocking..."You won't escape even if though the door is open"....If finally open my eyes...

Namjoon: Hey...you okay?...

I looked over him...And my eyes goes wide...I had my eyes closed for the whole time that I did'nt see...I...did'nt...see...that...I teared up...

Namjoon: Hey!! Are you okay?!?! Y/N does it hurt bad?!?

Y/N: What...did they do to you...

I managed to blurt out...

Y/N: Namjoon you're...you're...you're messed up...literally messed up...Can you even move a finger?...

Every inch of his body was either cut...bruised...or stabbed...He was covered in blood...He was sitting on the floor with his back on the wall...With both of his arms and legs lifeless on the floor...

Namjoon: Hey! Don't cry! Stay strong!

Y/N: But you-

Namjoon: I'm fine. Don't worry.

Just who is he lying to?!! But he's right. We must think straight and not lose it.
I take a deep breath. Okay Y/N, I know it's hurts, but I have to.

Namjoon: What's with your face, what are  you thinking?!

Y/N: I WON'T let either of you die.

Namjoon: Either of us?

I lied myself on the floor, and I started crawling on my side.

Namjoon: Y/N what the hell are doing??! You'll bleed out!! Stop moving!!!