ELEVATOR GAME (Part 2)

Hoseok got pushed away. I looked at who pushed him.

Y/N: Namjoon??

Namjoon: You okay?

Hoseok: Hey!! Do you have to hit me everytime?!!!

Namjoon: I told you before not to get close to her. You're creepy.

Hoseok: Are you Jelous that she loves me more than you?

Namjoon: I'll simply ingnore such an unnecessary comment.

Hoseok: I know you love me!! Stop acting rude!!

Namjoon: Again, I'll simply ingnore you.

Yoongi: Talk about perfect timing.

Jungkook: Namjoon!! Hi!!

Namjoon: Hey, Jungkook.

Seokjin: I haven't seen you since yesterday!! Where were you??

Namjoon: Working

Taehyung: Dude!! Stop always answering with one word!! Why don't don't you get engaged in the conversation?? I mean, mybe try a full phrase?

Namjoon: I was working.

Taehyung: ...

Jungkook: Wow...He literally gave a full phrase...Subject and Verb...

Yoongi: I like him.

Hoseok: You know??? I really wish to see you smiling for once before I die!!!

Namjoon: You'll take a long time to die then.

Hoseok: Still I know you love me!!!!

Namjoon: Love is a big word to be thrown around like that.

Taehyung: I'll make sure to plaster a smile on that face of yours one day!!!

Namjoon: Stay away from me.

Taehyung: You're adorable!!!!

Namjoon: I'll pretend that I never heard that.

SeokJin: Nice to see you anyway!!

Namjoon: Nice to see you too. As I was saying, you okay?

Y/N: You're worried about me??

Namjoon: No, I'm worried about you being one of the two main designers.
In other words, I'm worried about the Company.

Y/N: You're always so mean.

Namjoon: I'm not.

Y/N: Dude...I've known you since we we're in kindergarten. You're always so mean...Why don't you be nice to me?

Namjoon: No.

Y/N: ...

I smile though. Kim Namjoon. We've been to the same kindergarten and the same school, AND the same college. We practically known each other since we we're children. But we weren't that close. He was Just a collegue the whole time. He was always the mysterious, silent kid with the death glare. Well...he still is, The mysterious silent man a death glare now *Laugh*
But whenever someone picked up a fight with me or builed me back then, he'd always be there to help. And I'm actually forever grateful for that. We were'nt friends, yet he still helped. And when we found each other in the same Company, we started getting closer. Were good friends now. And he's always protecting me like he used to used to do when. we were still with his
Serious angry face though. In other words, I definitely trust him the most in here. Then Jungkook. Those are the two I really trust.