ELEVATOR GAME (Part 1)

That park Jimin!... I'm going to kill him one day!!...
Hey!! Yeah that was one hell of a start
*Laughing* Let me introduce myself first!!

My Name is Y/N, I'm one of the main designersin the Park Architecture Company. Yup!! The park Company!
Headed by the CEO, Park Jimin... The guy I dream to strangle to death everyday!! Why?? Because he's one hell of a cold emotionless, harsh boss!!
Everyone's is terrified of him!! I Just got out of his office after he made sure he destroyed single Trace of my motivation with him unending contless and harsh attitudes!!! I worked really hard on that design!!! I took 2 whole weeks!!! Then he comes out and says!!!
"That's disgusting" WITH THE CALMEST VOICE POSSIBLE!!!!! HE'S A JERK!!!

I am a mess!!! Like literally!!! Mentally and physically!!! I haven't slept for 3 days to finish this design!!! My hair is on my face, I have bags under my eye's!! I look like a ghost!!!

Y/N: I'm standing in front of the elevator to return to the 10th floor. That's where my office is. I was on the 5th floor.

The elevator opens.
Relieving two surprised as hell coworkers. I didn't ask, I didn't look into their faces. I get into the elevator, and once I do, Both of them back away to the farthest corners of the elevator, Holding each other and the trembling in fear. I recognise them. Kim Taehyung and Seokjin. My coworkers They are from the digital team. The're literally the energy of this company, along with Jung Hoseok. Both of them always make trouble, yet, There work is always flawless. That's why the're not fired yet. But why are they both looking at me like that? You know what? I even ask. I'm already angry as he'll due to that Jimin!! I press the 10th floor. And once I do Taehyung starts crying uncontrollably while still staring at me. He was terrified as hell.
I asked.

Y/N: Going Up?

Whoa!!! He broke down while hugging the life out Seokjin!! Seokjin was terrified as hell as well. He Just hugged Taehyung tight and cried silently. They were both a crying mess!!! And I was confused as hell. I just ignored them and turned around. But I heard them whispering.

Taehyung: It's real!!! She's real!!! Seokjin!!! I don't want to go up there anymore!!! I don't want to!!!

SoekJin: She even talked!!! She talked!!!

Seokjin: The elevator is going up not down!!! What do we do now?!?! We shouldn't talk or she'll take us!! Stay Silent!!!

Taehyung: *Sobbing*

What the he'll are they talking about?!!
Now I was fed up!!!

Y/N: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO??!!!

They cried harder?!!! I won't ask!!! I won't ask!!! The elevator stops on the 8th floor, someone was coming in.
Jungkook comes in. And once he does.
They both looked at him immediately.

Jungkook: Whoa!!! Y/N?? You look like a ghost!!

And once he say my name, they both look at me.

Taehyung: Wait, what?? Y/N???!!

Seokjin: Oh God...it really IS Y/N...

Jungkook: Huh? Why are you so surprised? You know both of us. We're working together.

Seokjin: We thought she was a ghost...

Y/N: A ghost? Really?

Taehyung: Listen, we can explain...

Y/N: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!

Jungkook: Whoa...you're really angry... Wait. Don't tell he-

Y/N: He did...Jimin refused our design...Jungkook...