𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕖

𝟛𝟙

𝟛𝟙

Minho:“wanna come to my house, pretty boy?”

He asked Jisung after they were done with their dance practice, all of them sat in groups and the two sat beside each other on the floor still tired of the activity they just done with their bodies.

The outcast looked at him with wide eyes, he used to refuse this kind of requests but since he got better than who he used to be, he couldn't but be shocked.

Jisung:“you're inviting me to your house?! Isn't it too soon?”

He asked which caused the web artist to chuckle finding his reaction cute.

Minho:“I think it would help our relationship to go to the next step”

He tried to convince him that inviting him to his house would only benefit their relationship and nothing more.

Jisung:“the next step?”

He asked as he titled his head, he thought he already is at that level with him.

Minho:“yeah, I want to show you another side of me”

He confessed which caused the outcast to blush really taken away by what the older said just now and the others that were in the background, looked at them with suspicious/disgusting/anxious eyes.

Jisung:“I mean...if you're comfortable with me then sure”

He said looking at Minho's hand and felt the need to hold him since he never got to hold the blonde's hand in this kind of situation.

He would sound selfish if he said that he's using the web artist to do all the things he dreamed to do with Jeongin.

Minho:“I'm not forcing you aren't i?”

Now Jisung is feeling bad about what he thought just now.

He immediately shook his head just after Minho asked.

The web artist was someone Jisung got very close with in a short time and he's glad he has someone like Minho.

Jisung:“no! please don't say that...i feel more than comfortable around you, you understand me very well unlike the others”

He confessed not wanting the web artist to know that he wasn't being a nuisance to him and he saw him like a close person he could confess his worries to.

Felix:“ohh really? and I thought we were the bestest friends”

The model walked towards the new couple and sat beside Jisung sliding his arm around his shoulders as he said that with a fake sad funny face.

Jisung thought he really hurt Felix's feelings and was about to apologize but Hyunjin yelled from behind him which caused him to relax.

Hyunjin(yelling):“don't be jealous of Minho-hyung babe, you spend most of your time with me instead of Jisung”