Jake longs for his daughter's love

On the other hand, Mrs.Toner and Josh were sitting in Jake's room and Mrs.Toner asked ,
Mrs.Toner: What happened to you yesterday?? Why didn't you open the door? Poor Brett was so upset. And how did my Myra get hurt?
Jake thought:( No, I can't tell mom anything right now. Because I just came to know that she is my daughter but I don't know anything else. Anyway, she was also very upset when all that happened, I can't stress her anymore. I have to lie them for now.)
Jake: Ahhh...Mom. You know that I'm scare of seeing my loved ones in trouble. And when I saw her in that condition, I get panicked a lot.
Josh: But how did she get hurt??
Jake: Nothing, she has just fallen while playing in school.
Mrs.Toner: Oh, okay Jake. Now you should eat something so that, you can take medicine. Let me feed you.
At that time Myra entered in the room.
Mrs.Toner: Baby,come here. Have some food with your uncle.
Hearing UNCLE word Jake can't stop himself n said,
Jake: No need Mom. I..I mean she's not comfortable with you yet.
Mrs.Toner: But son....
Jake: Mom,please.
Then Brett came behind Myra n said,
Brett: It's okay,Aunty. I'll feed her. Come baby.
He lift her in his arms n kissed her cheeks making Jake more angry (angry or jealous).
Myra's eyes filled in tears, she just hide her face in Brett's neck.
Mrs.Toner: Okay,but feed her properly. She's not well though.
Brett: Yes,Aunty. Don't worry I'll feed MY BABY.
He left from there with Myra.
Jake: (in mind)
(: She didn't even say anything to me. Whatever I don't want to talk to anyone either. If I'm angry then she should talk to me. No,Jake what are you just thinking?? she also lied to you. You can't be weak like this again, don't even think to forgiving them.)
Mrs.Toner: Jake.
Jake: .....
Mrs.Toner: JAKE??
Jake: Huh?? Yes Mom.
Mrs.Toner: What happened?? Where are you lost?
Jake: No,Mom. I..I want to take some rest.
Mrs.Toner: Okay,you sleep here. If you need something then just call me.
Jake: Okay, Mom.
Then she left from there. After she left, Jake tried to sleep but he couldn't. The thought of Amy was coming to his mind again and again.
Jake: (to himself)
Why am I feeling so uneasy? Maybe because I want to talk to my princess. I want to hug her. What kind of helpless father am I who can't even love his own daughter ? Why God,just why?? And Brett, he also lied to me??He already knew that she is my daughter. I'll not forgive him. But I can't sleep now. I want my baby,that's it. Yes,let's go J. She must be waiting for you.
Jake was coming into the living room when he saw both Brett and Myra were playing but Brett secretly saw him and whispered in Myra's ear ,
Brett: Baby,you're Dada is coming here,let's start our plan.
Myra thought,
(: I'm sorry Dada but I have to do this.)
Myra: Okay.
When Jake was coming closer to them, Brett deliberately took Myra to his lap and said ,
Brett: Baby,you know I've decorated that previous room again for you, you can sleep there comfortably now.
Jake: (in mind)
(No,my baby will sleep with me only.)
Myra: Oh wow,thank you uncle. You're the best.
She just pecked his cheeks making Jake even more jealous.
Jake talking to himself,
(: Baby no,how can you pamper him in front of me?? Please come to Dada. Now enjoy your own deeds Jake. You're the one who forbade her from calling you Dada. But she could have talked to me at least once. No Jake, she is your own daughter, don't forget that she is more stubborn than you.)
His thoughts were disturbed when Brett said,
Brett: One more here(pointing to another cheek)
Then Myra just pecked his another cheek.
Brett: Okay,now come with me ,I have one more surprise for you.
Myra: Oh really??
Brett: Yes,my angel.
He just started tickling her.
Myra: No,uncle stop...stop. Hahahhahaha
Don't do that.
Jake remembered their happy moments before he knew about Myra, while watching them.
Brett: Okay,let's go baby.
After that they left from there,leaving poor Jake thinking like this. But, after leaving, both of them were hide behind a wall and looking at Jake.
Brett: Just look at your idiot Dada,Princess. How he is yearning to talk to you but still he is not coming to you.
Myra: But ,I can't see him like this. It hurts uncle. (Sobbing)
Brett: Don't worry baby, that idiot will soon understand your situation. Now let's go for our next mission.
And here Jake, he was just standing there with so much emotions in his face.
Jake: ( in mind)
(: It doesn't matter to these two that I'm angry and this Brett is also taking my share of love from my baby,but it seems as if both of them don't need me.But they lied to me, so I should be angry at them.)
He went back to his room while thinking like this.