Pleasure

Katherine's Pov

Ready Kate?

As soon as these words left his mouth I felt a shiver run down my spine. I don't know why but whenever he calls me 'Kate' I literally love it.

I heard his footsteps going away from me. The cold air hit my core making goosebumps erupt in my body. After around 2 minutes I heard his footsteps coming back.

"Tell me Kate why did you ignored my calls?" He asked while his fingers ran inside my thighs.

"I'm sorry sir" I whispered

"But you're too late for it" He said and next second I felt something touching down my entrance and without any warning he pushed it inside my hole making me scream.

"Sir- wh-what is it?" I asked with fear. I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"How about you find it out yourself?" He said and then that thing started vibrating inside. What the fuck? That's a fucking dildo vibrator.

"Ahh" I screamed out loud when the vibrator hit my fucking g spot.

"Shit-ah..fuck please" I moaned when he increased the speed of it.

"Ah I'm-so" I tried to frame a fucking sentence but sadly got failed.

I felt my orgasm near when he increased the speed of it more. I tried to free my hands but it got of no use.

I was on the edge of coming but he fucking stopped the vibrator. He can't be serious right now.

"I'm sorry sir please let me come" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

My please got in no use as he took the vibrator and settled it on my clit and turned it on to the highest level making me scream out in pleasure.

"Ah shit" my head fell back as the vibrator took its highest speed on my clit making tears run down my cheeks.

My juices gush out and I know the bedsheet must be spoiled till now. I was on the edge of coming but again he fucking stopped it.

"I'm so sorry Sir" I said between my hiccups. I was whimpering mess under his gaze and he is fucking enjoying it.

"Please fuck me Sir" I said with my bottom lip between my teeth. I don't know what got into him but he removed the cuffs from my ankles. I sighed and finally felt my legs were able to move.

"I'm not done with you yet Kate" He said and the next second I heard the unbuckling sound of the belt. Wait is he really going to fuck me?

"Spread your legs for me" He said before spreading my legs making enough space for him.

A slap on my clit with the head of his cock sent a shock wave throughout my body. He slowly began to push into me.

And all of a sudden he pushed into me making me scream. Tears strained down my cheeks.

"The pain will fade away soon" He said while thrusting in a slow rhythm.

"Ah" His body pressed down on mine, hips getting faster. Soon he took his pace and fucked me in no sense.

"Fuck" My back arched pressing him into deeper this time.

"Fuck you're so tight Kate" He groaned and fucked me faster.

"Oh my god-" Fuck I shouldn't have ignored him.

"Oh shit ah..fuck" I moaned when he thrusted right on my g spot angling his hips perfectly. He kept hitting on that spot.

His hands slipped between my legs and played with my clit.

He kept going, his groans getting louder. My head fell back due to the pleasure he was providing me.

"I-I'm going to come" I moaned

"No yet. Hang on for me" He ordered

"Shit I can't"

"You can" He said before thrusting deeper and faster this time.

His thrusts getting faster and every groan, every moan he let out grew louder.

"Cum" And with that my whole body shook with pleasure. I cried out as the climax hit me and the feeling of euphoria washed over me.

Xavier kept going and with a grunt he came, his head fell back and his come filled me completely and my legs were soaking with his juices

He removed the cuffs from my hands and the blindfold. I tried opening my eyes but due to the light I immediately closed it. My wrist were red but I didn't care. I enjoyed it.

Finally I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was him staring deep into my eyes and then it struck me, I lost my virginity. I gave away my virginity to someone who I know will never love me back.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps fading away. After around 5 minutes he came back with a wet towel in his hand.

As soon as the wet towel came in the contact with my skin. Goosebumps erupted in my body due to the sudden coldness. I hissed to which he just stared at me.

"Do you need anything?" He asked before throwing the towel in the nearby dustin.

I shook my head in a 'no' to which he just nodded.

"Sleep Kate" these were the last words I remembered before a deep slumber consumed me.

---

A/NSorry for late update. Also I'm thinking to post a new book, I had already written few chapters of it but I'm confused in which one to post first.  One book is kind of bdsm and the another one is like a really good one but it doesn't contain any bdsm, it's something different but it also contains smut. I'm confused between these two so I'd be glad if you try to help me. 😭😭

Try to ignore the grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language.

I'll try to update soon.

Take care qts
✨💗