"Woonhak rehab?" He asked with a teasing smile and a lifted brow. "And what would you want to do in 10 minutes?"

"Well- I-" Jaehyun stuttered.

Woonhak smiled softly and shook his head at the elder silliness before grabbing his hand. "Hey I don't want to go through Jaehyun rehab either but I can't just ditch Leehan, not until him and Taesan make up."

"So you're saying we can't sneak around anymore?" Jaehyun asked with a small pout.

"Pretty much." Woonhak nodded while mocking the elder's pout. They stood there for a minute, holding hands with sappy faces, until Woonhak suddenly got an idea. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" Jaehyun's eyes widened in hope, once he could see the wheels turning in Woonhak's head.

"Unless, you feel like talking to Taesan?" Woonhak suggested with a convincing smile.

"Me?" The elder pointed at himself as if there was anyone else around.

"Yeah." Woonhak scoffed before he continued to elaborate on his thought. "I doubt that Taesan would listen to me if I tried talking to him, I'm his boyfriend's best friend, obviously I'm going to be biased. But if you were to talk to him maybe he'll listen to you."

Jaehyun sighed, clearly questioning the youngest plan. "So what am I supposed to say 'hey Taesan you need to talk to your boyfriend cuz he's sad and I can't sneak around with Woonhak until Leehan is happy and distracted'."

"Obviously not." Woonhak chuckled. "Just be sutdel, you know, imply that Leehan wants to talk to him and hopefully Taesan will do the rest. Besides you guys are friends anyway, right? And you have a class together so it will be easy"

"I don't know about easy," Jaehyun mumbled, already dreading what he more than likely will have to do.

"Oh come on, you said it your self we can't sneak around until they make up." Woonhak begged which almost immediately made Jaehyun soften, unable to resist the younger.

"Fine... But! I need some sort of deposit first before I get my full reward."

"Ok, like what?" Woonhak happily agreed.

"I don't know, what are you offering?" Jaehyun shrugged, pretending to look unimpressed, hoping that the younger would offer up something good.

"Ummm, I'll give you a kiss." Woonhak offered while making a teasing kissy face which made the elder raise an eyebrow in intrigue.

"Make it five kisses and we have a deal." Jaehyun tried to sweeten the offer and reached out his hand for them to shake on it.

"Deal!" Woonhak agreed enthusiastically, as if he wouldn't have given Jaehyun five free kisses anyways, and he shook the elder's hand which led to Jaehyun pulling him closer and cashing in his first kiss.

-----

All Jaehyun has to do is convince Taesan to talk to Leehan without telling Taesan to talk to Leehan, which was definitely easier said than done. But once he saw just how 'not in the mood' Taesan looked the following morning, he quickly realized his already difficult tasks just got a little bit more difficult.

"Heyyy~ Taesan." Jaehyun tried to greet the younger as brightly as possible.

But all he got back was a dry 'hey' and a nod. Jaehyun immediately got the impression that now is not the time and quickly gave up, without another thought. He did try talking to Taesan a few more times throughout the class but every time he was met with yet another dry response, so he decided to wait till the end of class to try one last time.

"Hey Taesan," Jaehyun said again once class was over and everyone was packing up their things. "Do you want to get lunch with me? My treat."

Jaehyun certainly can't afford going around covering people's lunch bills especially since his mother cut him off but he knew it would be worth it. Everyone is happier and more open minded when they're eating, right? So hopefully it will help him out a bit. Besides it will all be worth it once him and Woonhak can hang out again and he can cash in more of his kisses.

Luckily Taesan actually agreed to getting lunch together and they were off. Jaehyun planned to take Taesan to the café across the street, his usual spot, that he knows is cheap and he tried warming the younger up a bit along the way. Jaehyun is pretty charismatic and easy to talk to so it obviously wasn't hard for him to get Taesan to chill.

Once they got to the café and sat down they each ordered coffee as well as a bagel for Taesan and a sandwich for Jaehyun. They continued to chat while they ate and it didn't take very long for Jaehyun to work his magic on Taesan.

"I would really like to trust Leehan but it seems like everywhere we go, there's always someone flirting with him or a random ex shows up, asking for him back." Taesan began to explain his side of the argument. "Which is fine, that's obviously not his fault. But I just feel like he always flirts back a bit, whether he knows it or not, and that's why I blew up on him the other night, cuz it just started to build up, you know?" He continued and Jaehyun started to understand why Taesan is so upset with Leehan and what truly set him off, and the elder even related a little.

"Yeah I get it," Jaehyun nodded as he processed everything the younger had said. "I see where your coming from. I was in a similar situation with Woonhak before I moved, actually."

"Really? What did you do about it?" Taesan asked in desperation, hoping it would help.

"Excellent what you did, I distanced myself and our relationship suffered because of it." Jaehyun answered underwhelmingly which made the younger confused.

"Oh..." Taesan hung his head low, thinking this was the end of him and his beloved boyfriend's relationship.

Jaehyun saw the hope drain from Taesan's eyes and he shook his head and smiled before continuing. "But you know you can still talk to him, I mean you guys haven't even broken up, so what's stoping you?"

Taesan looked back up at Jaehyun but hung his head yet again. "I don't know, what would I even say?" He sighed.

"Just tell him how you feel, tell him that you don't like it when he flirts with other people and listen to him if there's anything you did that he disliked, then you two can learn a grow together." Jaehyun advised with so much certainty and confidence he almost shocked himself.

"Wow that sounded really wise Jaehyun," Taesan said in awe.

"Hey what can I say, I did a lot of growing in America." Jaehyun shrugged all smugly while trying to hide his smile.

But the second him and Taesan made eye contact they both bursted out into laughter. Taesan then mocked the elder which earned him a nice slap on the shoulder. They continued laughing and joking around until Taesan's smile suddenly dropped. Jaehyun was too distracted to notice anything wrong, that is until he heard a familiar voice.

"So you rather get chummy with the enemy, than talk to your boyfriend?" Jaehyun turned around to see a furious Leehan standing right behind him with his arms crossed.

'oh shit!' He thought to himself, thinking both him and Taesan were in big shit but then his eyes shifted over to a petrified Woonhak standing right beside Leehan. 'OH SHIT!'

---✿---

ac: I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long guys but I've made this chapter extra long to make up for it and on a better note... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 8K VIEWS AND OVER 400 VOTES AND BND JUST HAD THEIR COMEBACK SO GO STREAM!! 😆

(Also prepare for a heated argument next chapter... 🫣)