Chapter 4: The unknown stalker

Start from the beginning

"Please release me. Please!" he kept crying and begging. I like it when someone beg for their own life.

But don't worry dude. I wont kill you.
At least not yet.

I cut his thumb also. I won't forget how he touched my Star's face with it.

He deserve whatever I do right not, but not to release him.

"Lord. Lord, Mr. Manfield is here!" I heard yelling from the other room.

I let bro rest for few minutes to check what Manfield wants.

Lance Manfield was an old friend of mine. He informed me about some conference with him and Mr. Johnson, my other old friend after a week in California. I was thinking about it for a second.

'what if my Starry needs me when im at the conference. And it's also far away and i can't risk it. But it's important to me' my inner voice was also confused.

"Will you come, Sir?" uttered Lance while he was waiting me to answer.

At last I agreed I would go and as soon as he left, I slowly approached to this big crybaby over there.

I could hear him sobbing and heavily breathing from 2 rooms away.

I went to him and punched his face releasing him from the tied knot and place him on a chair.

"Why are you bothering my star?" I asked politely at first, trying to be polite enough but then he didn't answer me.

Didn't he learned his lesson. Maybe he need more pain.

"Answer, you dumb shit." I ordered. I could feel my anger boiling inside me.

"I-i have no i-idea who your s-star is, s-sir." he muttured and stutter with fear in his voice.

"Bea. Beatrix. You know who I'm talking about." i said raising my voice and loosing my patience.

"How did i bother her? We are just friends" after i heard it i just jump on him and punched his ugly face.

"You are friends? Yeah, no." he is totally dead. I started punching him that hard he got nose bleeding and black eye.

Someone grabbed my hand as soon as he took a deep breath and before I punch him again.

"Stop, it's not worth it. You should make him do something embarrassing and then push him down the cliff" my really good friend, Arson uttered.

"That's a good idea. Thanks, Ar." i said getting up from the semi-dead body and grabbed him by the collar.

"Please. Please let me go" The semi-dead Kai uttered while heavy breathing.

"Oh sure." i said sarcastically.

2 minutes later I arrived to the nearest cliff while holding this bastard on the edge.

"Any last words, Mr. Asshole?" i uttered with a smirk I was so pleased by the fact he will die soon.

"I just wanted to live." he sighed with tears in his eyes.

"Well that's too bad. You shouldn't have bothered my girl." i said with even bigger smirk than before.

He started saying something but I didn't even gave a simple shit about it so I just pushed him down the cliff.

all I could hear and see was him getting further and further and his shouts became quieter and quieter with the echos.

I was pleased like a little child. So happy he is nowhere anymore and no one will be bothering with my pretty star.

I got home. My house was pretty big, I am a millionaire.

I looked at the pretty chèrie on my screen. All i wanted was to fuck her right there. But I couldn't, she was still a teenager.

I need to wait one freaking year so i can make her mine.

Here being an 18 years old is legal dating me being an 22 years old. Just one more year and she would have everything she want. But before that I have to talk to her.

She have to know me.

Oh god these thoughts are driving me crazy. My impatient ass can't wait a freaking minute. I need her. I NEED HER more than everything.

Soon as thinking about this, looking her sleeping so peacefully on my screen i didn't realize when it became 12 am. I must sleep or my mind gonna drive me even crazier.

She is just everything i need.

**********
and now its getting interesting 😆

I hope y'all like these chapters
vote and follow for more🫶🏻
by axxi0