"CEASE THEM!" A troop yelled as he pointed his sharp sword at the invaders.

Sounds of metallic swords being removed from their cover filled the air. More arrows began to shoot from behind, despite all of that the troops were quick enough to shield themselves against the arrows.

"Step aside and no one gets hurt."

"Or dies." The stop voice from earlier spoke.

"We are to protect The Kingdown with our lives."

"CEASE in the name of King Gerald!"

"Oooh cold. What a joker." The soft voice mocked the troops.

The troop that had uttered those words was to soon regret his few words. In a split second the man laid flat on his back with a sword jabbed in his stomach where soft material covered it.Warm blood gushed out from his stomach and the man jabbed his sword deeper into his flesh until his sharp sword touched the ground. The poor troop gasped for air. His eyes wide opened as of they would pop out their sockets. He opened his mouth to aid his breathing but only blood dripped from his mouth onto the dark soil.

The last thing he saw was a strongly built man with a dragon print on his face dressed in silver wear covering him from shoulders down to his toes- smirking at him before his heart began to beat faintly.

"You will be put to hell for this sorcery!" One of the troops yelled with an infuriated tone.

The sounds of swords clinging and clanging against each other filled the atmosphere. A few of the troops were much more skilled and quicker than The Raiders and the troops had the upper hand to stab their opponents' throat.

"Night." A soft voice spoke and shot an arrow aimed at the troop's helmet. The man crumbled down on to the ground as a red, thick, crimson liquid splattered out of his eye. He cried out loud in pain, but that didn't cause the fight to come to a halt, until... .

A very clamorous tone of metal hitting against another metal filled the air and all the battle scenes had come to a halt. The troop that was struck by an arrow on his right hand-had used all his little and every strength from his body to pull their rope that hung loosely. Another clamorous ringing filled the air.

When the poor, powerless man stretched out his hand to pull it for the third time. The troop's helmet had changed colors from a silver metallic wear to a red-orange like hot metal. His cries and screams were of no help as he felt an extreme excruciating pain and heat on his rough skin-without thinking he quickly placed his left hand on the metal trying to remove it. This only added more to his pain.

She stumbled and stumbled until he tripped over a brown, long, hard, wooden chair and his body toppled over the building. A loud thud followed by the sounds of metal flopping filled the air. His helmet still had a glint of red and orange.

Seeing such an horrible action taking place the few remaining troops quickly threw their swords onto the ground and got down on their two knees as they pleaded for mercy.

The man with a dragon print kn him glanced over his shoulder to stare a the figure dressed in a black cloak and a hood. A grin appeared on him and he pulled out a sharp dagger from one of his leathered pockets.

"I'm thirsty for blood." He hissed.

"Please sire, forgive us and we will do anything you desire." The troop spoke in a trembling tone. Their bodies began to form more precipitation and they couldn't stop quivering.

"You had your chance." The black cloak figure hissed and raised her hand in the air within seconds the swords which they had thrown onto the ground rose and jabbed the poor troops on their backs.

"I beg... for your... mercy," the troop tried to utter words without having to spit out blood. He gasped for air and soon his tense muscles became powerless.

"We can overthrow them easily."

"Just have to be extra careful."

"Erem, I miss your dazzling ocean blue eyes." He spoke as he gazed into her red-fire eyes, her lips then curved upwards as she gazed back into his.

"My kind has been banned from The Kingdown and in fact resulting to exposure of my power will lead to execution." She spoke. "Promise to not reveal it Ziven."

"Of course I will. That is if you stop fan buying over that spoiled Prince."

Erem's grin widened before she shoved him away and glaring at him.

"... ." He tried to speak but she had already commanded her horse to sprint and the others followed along.

                                        ••••••••••

Soon enough The Raiders were standing in the midst of the town. A few of them were knocking down the wooden doors and whipping the folks with the horse lashes. The peaceful night was now filled with whips of many children, women and men all quivering and shivering. A few bled from their thin materials as they were given multiple lashes and a few were thrown on to the ground.

"This is to overthrow The King. He has done nothing, but made us suffer. He threw us out of his Kingdown and now we take vengeance. We deserve a place here!" Ziven uttered loudly.

"We have no business in this!" A thin elderly man dressed in his night robes uttered back loudly at him as he pointed at Ziven with a wooden walking stick and the folks mumbled among themselves in agreement.

"Silence." Erem spoke and struck an arrow at the old man's forehead who then dropped down on the ground as blood dripped from his forehead down on to the dark soil.

Each folk that stood there gasped in horror, some stood staring at the lifeless body and some especially parents or guardians shielded their children's eyes from the horrible scene.

"Follow our commands and no lives will be lost." Erem spoke with her crystal clear voice and each folk stood staring at her with no words to utter back.

Erem steadily closed her eyes as she felt something inside of her. Something was calling for her. Something her soul longed for. Something her heart desired the most. Something that satisfied her. Something she longed desired to do.

                        Consuming fresh souls
                                          Of
                        Those she had just unalived.
                         It made her feel more alive.
                                         Than ever.

______________________________________
♡Thank you for choosing to read my story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.♡

♡I did my best to write those fighting scenes♡

《Chapter 6》

The Legendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें