Chapter 10

The man on the phone becomes quiet for a bit thinking of what could be the solution to their problem, he thinks of an idea and tells Sai.

Sai: What? Cat caught your tongue? You thought you could threaten me didn't you?

Phone:Shut up!( he said very livid) if you dare to threaten to expose me once again, I will go away and leave you in this mess all by yourself, do you get that?

Sai: Fine! Now back to our main problem, Shivay!

Phone: Remember Doctor Rudra?

Sai: Yes I remember him very Well!

Phone: Go to him, and tell him I have sent you to him, he will let you know what to do!

Sai: Okay, will do.

Phone: Stop contacting me and stop causing  unnecessary problems!

He hangs up the phone on Sai leaving her very livid and talking to herself.

Sai: Who does he think he is? He hung up on me, typical! I'm the one doing all the work and risking my freedom while he...rubbish!

Sai eventually arrives to doctor Rudra's office and informs him as to who sent her, doctor Rudra gives Sai pills and told her that those pills will stop Shivay from regaining his memory. He advised Sai that she should tell the family that the medicine will help Shivay to calm down when ever he forcefully tries to regain his memory, so it's crucial that he takes them on a daily basis and that will help because Shivay will not forget to take these medicine. He also tells her that it will also prevent such events as the one tha recently happened from happening. Sai was now very thrilled because she won't ever have to fear being exposed.
Whereas at the Roy family, Shivangi's mother is busy worshipping Shivangi's picture and her father is holding a crying Asmita. An entrance of a priest catches their attention as he barges in uninvited.

Priest: Bad omen!

He said loudly as he approaches Shivangi's picture and removes the garland and throws it down.

Prathna: Priest what are you doing? (Angry)

Mr Roy: That is our demised daughter Shivangi priest, why did you do that?

Ania cries loudly and Mr Roy continues to console her.

Priest: THE GARLAND IS FOR THE DEAD AND THE PERSON IN THIS PICTURE IS ALIVE! IT'S A BAD OMEN TO PUT A GARLAND ON A LIVING PERSON!! ( he said very loudly)

Mr Roy: What do you mean priest, our daughter burned to ashes in a car accident! ( very confused)

Priest: NO! SHIVANGI IS ALIVE!

Prathna: So my Shivangi is indeed alive? ( delighted)

Asmita:(crying) what are you doing priest, you are giving my mother false hope, dad please tell him to stop.

Prathna: My Shivangi did not die..( delighted ) but Priest, where is she then?

Priest: YOUR DAUGHTER WILL RETURN VERY SOON! WHAT WAS WAS INCOMPLETE WILL BE COMPLETED AND REVENGE WILL DEFENETLY BE TAKEN!

Mr Roy: But priest..

Priest: ( interrupting him) STAY BLESSED! ( he said loudly as he leaves and Mr Roy and Prathna folds their hands)

Prathna: ( approaching Mr Roy) Did you hear that Ameer? My Shivangi is still ALIVE! ( She starts to cry)
But where is she Ameer? Where is my baby? All this while I've always felt that my Shivangi is still in this world, he did not die. Ameer Shivangi did not die, find her for me please.

Ameer starts to cry too as all of this was starting to weigh heavily on his shoulders, his daughter Asmita is in despair because of all this and now the priest have made everything worse by giving Prathna more hope that Shivangi is alive, how was he going to deal with all this by himself. On the other hand is his daughter Asmita crying and bagging to move on and on the other hand is his wife Pratha, begging him to find their daughter Shivangi to revive and return joy into her live once again.