Next chapter:- A reunion part 1

Hospital scene

As soon as abhimanyu and daiwik arrived .
Abhimanyu ran towards the reception.

As soon as he reached the reception and asked:-neil birla ka room kidhar hai .

The nurse looked at him confused .
Abhimanyu in haste didn't realise that still neil identity is not perfectly proven .

Abhimanyu was growing impatient.
The scene of few months back flashed infront of his eyes .

Same way he had ran to meet his family asking the reception girl for them .

And her answered had took his heart .

He cannot bear to hear the same thing again.

He just cannot bear to see the history repeat again.

Daiwik seems to understand the nurse confusion he asked in a calm tone unlike abhimanyu:- is their any neil named person admitted in your hospital or any person who is brought by police for bullet wound .

The nurse nodded :- yes sir their is a man whom the police had brought but his identity is yet to be disclosed nevertheless in police insistence we have admitted him and started his treatment.

Daiwik :- can you tell us his room no .

Before she could speak barkha came their and said :- abhimanyu daiwik .

Both looked back and saw her .

Barkha gave a small smile even though her eyes were red and teary and face dull.

She looked at abhimanyu and said:- aao beta tumhe neil ke pass le chalti hoon.

Abhimanyu mode trio left the place after daiwik thanked the nurse .

Abhimanyu felt relief while walking that this time the history didn't repeat itself .

No nurse told him about his loved once death .

Maybe maybe his neil is safe and will return to him soon.

Soon the reached the ward police were their investigation was still going on.

But the police didn't stopped him from coming their .

Even the inspectors heart has broken badly when he saw this man crying like a child for the boy .

And being a police man he can see how pure this man was .

Abhimanyu with teary eyes looked at the inspectors who was standing just beside the ward door and said :- can I see him from the glass.

He said with innocence like he was lost somewhere and only neil could bring him back.

Inspector heart melted he smiled and nodded.

Abhimanyu looked from the glass of the ward neil was laying on the bed same as 6 years ago.