Some secret reveal

Abhimanyu's taxi stopped infront of raichand mansion .

He looked at the mansion for a brief period of time this place is something which is giving him some sort of sooth.

But at the same time his heart is going restless seeing this mansion.

It was an old yet beautiful mansion.
The look of this mansion was enough too make anyone hypnotize .
It was sooo beautiful.

But abhimanyu was not able to find it beautiful.
He just felt like something dark something big is hidden behind the looks  of this  beautiful and mesmerizing mansion.

He slowly started going towards the mansion as he was taking steps towards it he was thinking to go back to the hotel to take the step back .

This mansion was shaking his heart .
Different emotions were coming in his heart.

But he was just not able to step back he felt like his mother was standing beside him pushing him to go in .

He stopped and looked beside just to get a glimpse of his mother but their was no one present beside him.

He shrugged it thinking his mind is playing with him.
He sigh sadly and started walking again.

Beside him avni was walking no one was able to see her but she was walking just beside him.

Her eyes were teary.She knew what abhimanyu's heart was feeling but at the same time his heart was not ready to step back she was holding him by his hand and
Was guiding him slowly towards the mansion.

This meeting was going to change abhimanyu's life .

She smiled with tears in her eyes .

As soon as abhimanyu reached the entrance he saw Rishiraj was waiting for him at the entrance looking eagerly at the gate as soon as he saw him his eyes lit up .
He ran towards abhimanyu.

Rishiraj with a big smile :- come come Dr Abhimanyu i was waiting for you only glad you came .

Abhimanyu smiled.
Rishiraj :- aao na andar aao .
He said inviting him inside with a warm smile.

Abhimanyu was little shocked as to why this famous  doctor and business was standing on the gate just for him.

But he shrugged the thought away .
While avni left his hand as soon as he entered the mansion.

Avni was stilled for a moment.
Her eyes water this was the same man whom she loved like anything once this was the same man who had loved her like anything.

No matter how much she tried to forget him she was never able to do so even after his mistake she was never able to stop loving him.

She always thought why even after so much betrayal manjiri loved harshvardhan but she never realised that she had loved rishiraj in a same way .

But now he was barkha's and she will remember it always.

Her eyes watered.

At that time her eyes fall on barkha who came with a smile towards abhimanyu and greeted him .
She smile at barkha even though barkha couldn't see her .

Barkha is an angel she is another manjiri but the only difference is barkha is more strong and bold about her opinion then manjiri and barkha's husband love her like anything he is not like harshvardhan .

She slowly vanished from their with a smile this was barkha and rishiraj house and she will never enter here .
Alive or dead  she can never look at rishiraj like that ever again he will always be barkha's husband for her he will always be barkha's love and she don't feel sorry or sad about .