Impossible hope

Scene start in a big hall were a middle age  man is on the stage  saying something and everyone is listening to him with great interest.
Meanwhile abhimanyu who is also sitting their was lost in his own world .
He was just sitting their looking at the man.This man who was giving seminar was or is his inspiration but still he felt his heart so heavy that even though he was sitting in the seminar of his idol he couldn't help but feel lost.

He felt like laughing on his fate .
Once he was dieing to come here as here only the World's best doctors or some special people are only allowed but at that time he was always rejected and today when he is selected he is not feeling any interest in sitting here.
This is life when you want something desperately you don't get it and when you lose interest in that thing at that time it comes at your door but at that time you couldn't feel happiness in your heart.

Soon the seminar was over and everyone went to eat lunch .
Abhimanyu also went but instead of taking lunch he just sat their in a corner lost.

Soon a plate with full of yummy foods was kept infront of him startling him.
He looked up and saw the man who was giving seminar is standing infront of him with a smile.

He looked old but his smile was soo warm that abhimanyu smile instantly even though his heart was gloomy.
Abhimanyu was stunned seeing his idol his inspiration infront of him.

The man forward his hand with a smile and said :- Hi I am Dr Rishiraj raichand.
Abhimanyu composed himself and he also forward his hand and shook it with Rishiraj and said with a small smile:- Hi I am Dr Abhimanyu birla.

Rishiraj  smiled widened:- yeah maine apke bare main bahut suna hai you are one of the best cardiac surgeon .Apko kaun nahi janta. He said while sitting infront of abhimanyu's chair.

Abhimanyu smile happily this was big compliment as it has come from the person who is his inspiration.

But abhimanyu don't know what to say further the abhimanyu before knew how to talk but this abhimanyu don't know how to interact with others.He also sat on his chair and they both started eating their lunch silently but somewhere abhimanyu could feel this is becaming an awkward situation.
He don't want that but he couldn't help it.
He was disappointed with himself.
But Mr raichand broke the awkward silence by saying:- btw young man maine tumhare success rate dekhi tumhe toh phele hi ise seminar ke liye apply karna chaiye tha .
Abhimanyu smiled:- maine Kai bar apply
Kiya tha par har bar reject ho gaya tha.

Dr Raichand confused:- tumne apply Kiya tha?? Then after thinking something he said :- oo kiya hoga but usne kaun ayega seminar main kaun nahi ye Mera dost Doc Vishal decide karte the.Par is bar woh ye seminar nahi lene Wale hai isliye ise main lead ka raha ho.

Abhimanyu confuse:- Doc Vishal??
Dr raichand looked at him shocked:- Tum Dr Vishal ko nahi jante are Dr Vishal Khanna.

He emphasizing on Khanna while indicating him if he could remember .
And it clicked to abhimanyu yes he has heard of Dr Vishal Khanna.
But he just can't make himself to admire that person somewhere he could see his father's old arrogant image in Dr Vishal .
He although respect Dr Vishal's skills and he had never lost a single patient in his life but somewhere he just can't make himself admire him.He feel guilty for thinking about such a renowned doctor in such a way .

He was so engrossing his thought that he didn't even heard what Dr Rishiraj was saying.
He don't know but his Vishal Khanna name was nagging his heart .
He had heard the name Vishal Khanna from his father's mouth and he know how much his father hated that man.

He don't know why but once he had heard his father's talk.

Flashback

12 years old Abhimanyu with 7 years old neil  was playing in the garden nobody was at home except his parents.