Past

Abhimanyu was laying on his bed with open eyes it was almost dawn and last night he couldn't sleep as usual.

The day his family died he lost his sleep because loneliness took over and sleeping pills became his only solution,he purposely took it daily and more than prescribed as he really want death to come early to him but last night he didn't eat that pills as he was feeling anxious and didn't want to sleep,anxious about traveling in flight after the death of his family he had never travelled in flight or we can say he didn't even travelled he used just go to hospital do his work and then go to cliff and then come home in the emptiness he doesnt want to go anywhere.

It is not necessary that he should go he can cancel the flight nobody had forced him to come to London ,but somewhere he want to go their he doesn't know why ,why he want to go their but his heart was telling him to go .

He was looked at the family photo which was on his bed as he has habit of sleeping with his family photo.
He was really craving for family love.

He looked at the photo with sad smile
this photo was taken 6 months ago when
finally akshara decided that she has forgiven abhimanyu and came back to him all were so happy by the reunion.
It was full family photo which was taken were Neil's photo is kept with chandan mala on it as they all wanted neil in this family photo.

After all without neil this family was incomplete.

Abhimanyu slowly carses the photo with love he got up from bed and kept the photo in his bag .

Abhimanyu thought:-Ab log toh chale gaye ab pariwar ke naam main sirf ye tasveer bachi hai mere pass.

And then he went to freshen up as he have to leave within 2 hours.

Time passed
Scene changed towards flight
Abhimanyu was sitting in the plane with tensed face .
He was remembering his families death face which he saw after the plane crash.

He was not tensed because he thought this plane will crash neither he was afraid of death.

He was just tensed as every flight made him remember his death famili face.

Thinking all this his mind went back to the last day and last minute when he was with his full family.

Flashback
Harshvardhan was standing in the hall
Harshvardhan:- are jaldi Karo tum log hame masoori ke liye Aaj hi nikala hai.kitna time lagta hai tum logo ko taiyar hone ke liye.

Anand:- are harsh taiyar hone de unhe Aram se.

Manjiri came down :- haa ji hum sab bade samay baad ghumne Jaa bache excited hai aur unhe sab perfect chaiye na tu thora wakt laga rahe hai toh jane dijiye na.

Harshvardhan:- are haa par itna time lagye ge toh late ho jayega.

At that time ruhi and abhir came running:- daduuu dadiii dekho ham log taiyar ho gaye.both said at the same time .

Harshvardhan and manjiri both picked abhir and ruhi respectively.

Harshvardhan:- are wah hamre dono bache toh kitne fast Kam karte hai.

Abhir:- wahi toh mummy papa ko dekho woh kitne slow taiyar hote hai .

Ruhi:- haa mama bhi bohot time lagati hai .

Suddenly from backside acha bachi
They turned and saw abhi ,arohi and akshara standing their .
Arohi :- haa main toh bahut time lagti ho na 1 ghante toh aine ke samne main kadhi thi na.
Akshara:- are do ghante baal main set kar rahi thi na abhir.
Abhir /ruhi:- haa wahi toh kitna time lagate ho taiyar hone main aap log aap ke wajah se ham late ho jayenge .
Akshara and arohi looked at them with open mouth .
Arohi/akshara:- tum log ki toh ...
At that time abhimanyu cutted as to save both his children from his best friend and his wife.
Abhimanyu:- are late ho raha jaldi chalo.
Harshvardhan:- haa haa chalo goenka bhi airport pauch gaye hai Hamra intezar kar rahe hai .
All were about to go at that time abhimanyu stopped :- ek minute he ran back to his room.
Harshvardhan (frustrated):- ab ise kya hua?
Akshara (smile):- woh neil ko lene Gaye hai.
All became silent and arohi smiled seeing abhimanyu love for neil .
Abhimanyu never broked his habit when neil was alive he used take neil were ever he goes now even when neil died abhimanyu take neil's photo frame were ever he goes yes he have neil photo in his mobile as well as his purse but still abhimanyu has a different love for photo frames .