Valentine's Day 💌 (2)

After the match Shubman give the interview and after wrapping everything the team left for the hotel where they are staying......and it's almost evening time, Shubman can't wait to call his lovely boyfriend and share his happiness with him.

He firstly wants to reach the hotel and fresh and up and then he will talk to his boyfriend peacefully and  he knows nobody will disturb him.

After half an hour later, the team reached to the hotel and everybody left for their own room.

Shubman reached outside his room and opened the door as he entered inside he smells some unusual smell.......as it's dark inside so he just switch on the light.

As he turned towards his bed a shocked voice left from his mouth......when he saw the room is decorated beautifully.

when he saw the room is decorated beautifully

Before he can come out of his shocked status he felt a arm wrapped around his waist from behind

Before he can come out of his shocked status he felt a arm wrapped around his waist from behind........and he don't need to see that who is he because he can recognise the person touch very well.

His eyes slowly started to get teary, as he can't control his emotions now.......when his little boyfriend is with him, we wants to pour his heart out.

(As you guys understand it's our Ishu pie)

As Ishan heard his boyfriend sniff, he immediately turned him around and hugged him tightly while hiding his face in his neck.

And that's it for Shubman he started to cry, because till now there is no one to whom he can show his vulnerable side.......he knows that his teammates and family is with him but he just don't want to breakdown infront of them.

But in Ishan's case it's different, Shubman knows his boyfriend will understand him very well without saying anything.........and that's why right now he only need him with himself.......he wants to rest in his boyfriend arms where he can get peace without any negative thoughts.

Ishan just hugged him tightly and started to caress his back trying to calm him down.......and whispering some sweet words, "shh it's ok baby, everything is alright....I know you are strong enough to fight back and I'm here always with you".