Mate(1)

Here, Shubman is happily going towards his bestfriend house but stopped outside the door as he hears some loud voices from the inside.

He just stand their and try to listen their talk where Ishan and his father are talking.

Ishan's father: "why can't you understand, this is for your betterment ".

Ishan:"but i don't want it".

Ishan's father: "atleast try to give a chance to this boy , if you will like him then we will fix your marriage, understand baby".

Ishan: "ok for you I will meet that boy, now happy".

And here Shubman hears the talk and run towards his own house and get into his room and started to breaking the things angrily.

Shubman parents hears the things breaking noise and rushed to his room saw he is angrily breaking the things.

They tried to stop him but he didn't stopped and last they have only one way to stop him and they immediately called Ishan who rushed to their home.

When he entered in their house and goes towards the Shubman room and saw him breaking the things.

He slowly wents towards him and called him softly, 'Shubi' and when Shubman looked towards him he saw his red eyes which is due to his anger.

Ishan: *slowly and softly* what happened baby why are you this much angry, said while cupping his face.

Shubman immediately hugged him and snuggled into his neck trying to calm his anger.

Shubman: "Don't leave me Ishu you know na I can't leave without you" said while sobbing softly.

Ishan: "who said I will leave you and why will I leave you, u know na you are my baby and I love u".

Shubman: hmm, but you are going to marry and you will leave me.

Ishan: "who said I am going to marry".

Shubman: "I heard your and your dad's conversation".

Ishan: "oh! He is just insisting me to meet the boy but it doesn't not mean that I am going to marry".

Shubman: ok

Ishan: By the are not you excited for your birthday that you are gonna find your mate".

Shubman: No, I don't want a mate, hearing this Ishan heart stopped for a second but then feel giddy when Shubman said, "I have my Ishu with me and I don't want anyone".

Ishan: So, you want me as your mate then It will be fine.

Shubman: "I wish God fulfilled my wish".

Ishan: "ok, let's leave this on moon goddess".

Shubman: hmm softly.

Ishan: ok, let's go downstairs everybody is worried for you.

Then, both of them went downstairs and have their lunch together while talking to each other and Shubman's parents about his birthday.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🔹Ok, that's it for today.

🔹Hope u liked it.

🔹Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

🔹Also, gave suggestions to me that what type of oneshot I can publish.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗