Valentine's Day 💌(1)

Ishan and Shubman are boyfriends and it's almost one year....and Today is their first Valentine's Day after becoming boyfriends.

But none of them is happy because Today Shubman is playing a match and Ishan he is not even here.....they both didn't saw each other from the last two months.

Previously, they planned so many things for their first Valentine's Day together........but here they are alone where Shubman is struggling with his form in the match and Ishan he just wants to take a break from all the things.

Now, they both are seperate from long time.....it's not like that they don't call each other, they talk daily with each other for hours.....but still sometimes we just need the physical presence of our loved ones.

And, Shubman wants it......his mind is all mess, first of all he can't focus on the game and second, he badly wants to spend their first Valentine's Day together.

Ishan knows that his boyfriend needs him right now.....he have to present for his boyfriend, he is also seeing how Shubman is struggling.

So, he just thought about something to make the things good and he is going to do that.

In the morning.........

Shubman is in his room getting ready to go for the match.....he didn't call Ishan because he knows if he will call him, his already messed up mind will be more messed up......and he don't want to breakdown, only he knows how much he is missing his little boyfriend right now.

As he is thinking all this his phone rang and the caller Id shows that it's Ishan's call.

Suddenly, he feel too much emotions together.....he thought about cut the call, but he knows that Ishan will be more worried if he didn't attend the call......so shaking all his thought his lift the call.

On the call.....

Ishan:
Hey Shubi! How are you?

Shubman:
I'm fine, what about you?

(Ishan can feel the sadness in his voice)

Ishan:
I'm good, so are you going for the match.

Shubman:
Yeah *whispered slowly*

Ishan:
What happened baby, Why are you sounding sad?

Shubman:
It's nothing *whispered hesitately*

Ishan:
You know na you can't lie to me, I can recognise your voice very well. So, please baby tell me what is bothering you so much.

Shubman:
I don't know what's happening with me, I can't able to play good and get out quickly.......and you are not here with me, I want you Ishu here with me. *shaking voice*

Ishan feels too bad for his boyfriend and after hearing his voice he can't control his overwhelming emotions but still he try to talk normally.....he don't want him to breakdown.

Shubman:
And you know na Ishu, Today's our first Valentine's Day we are supposed to celebrate it together........but see how far away we are from each other.

Ishan:
Ok, ok relax baby, you want to celebrate the Valentine's Day.....then we will celebrate it, but only on one condition.

Shubman:
What is it?

Ishan:
You have to play today with all your might and shut all of their mouth who is commenting on you......and I promise after the match you will got your best Valentine's Day gift ever. Will you do this for your Ishu?

Shubman:
Yeah, I will do this definitely. *smiles a little*

Ishan:
So, now be a good boy and get ready for your match and remember you have to give your 100% for me.

Shubman:
Ok

Ishan:
Ok, bye and Love you so much😘

Shubman:
Love you too Ishu🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that Shubman left for the match with only one thing in his mind that he will not let down the trust that Ishan have on him.

He don't want to prove anything to anyone but he wants to fulfill his boyfriend's words.......and make him proud on him.

As the match is running on and Shubman is sitting in dressing room preparing him.......then he hears the announcement Rohit Sharma get out now it's his turn.

He take his bat and left for the field.....as he is standing on the strike only one thing is running in his mind which Ishan said to him *you have to do this for me Shubi for shutting all of their mouth, prove them that you are the best*.

With this determination in his mind he started to play the match and started to hit sixes and fours.......the fans are cheering for him and encouraging him to do more.

After one hour, he completed his century and everybody can see the relief on his face.....he raise his bat and closed his eyes and mentally thanking Ishan for always staying by side in his ups and down.

he raise his bat and closed his eyes and mentally thanking Ishan for always staying by side in his ups and down

A smile appeared on his face after thinking that he didn't let his little baby down......and give his 100% making his boyfriend proud on him.

And now he just can't wait the match to end and talk to his love and thank him and also the gift Ishan promised him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Some Valentine's Day special.

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

Bye🤗

Author😘