ch - 6 ~ Race ~

Authors pov

As Sarang and her friends stepped back into their dorm room, the air buzzed with excitement and anticipation.

"So, are we all set for tonight?" Sarang asked, tossing her bag onto her bed.

"Definitely!" exclaimed Sooyoung, adjusting her hair in the mirror. "We've got to be there by 10:30, remember? The show starts at 11."

Haeun, rifling through her closet, chimed in, "I can't wait to see the race"

Jiyeon, sitting cross-legged on her bed, grinned. "I heard there is a tournament tonight it happens thrice a year "

Sarang nodded, a thrill coursing through her veins. "Are you guys sure ,we are doing this"

With renewed energy, they all dove into their preparations, the anticipation of the evening ahead filling the room with an electric energy. Tonight was going to be unforgettable, and they were ready to make the most of every moment.As they gathered in their dorm room, Miseo's words lingered in the air, a reminder of the importance of blending in. Sarang furrowed her brows, contemplating her outfit choice.

"I guess we have to play it safe," she muttered, eyeing her wardrobe choices with a hint of frustration.

Haeun, ever the problem solver, rummaged through her closet and pulled out a sleek black silk bodycon dress. "Here, Sarang, you can borrow this. It'll help us blend in better."

Sarang's face brightened with gratitude as she accepted the dress

Sarang's face brightened with gratitude as she accepted the dress. "Thank you, Haeun! You're a lifesaver."

Sooyoung, always quick on her feet, reassured them, "We'll make this work. Let's just focus on looking fabulous."

With Haeun's dress fitting like a glove and Sooyoung's encouragement, they all felt a surge of confidence. By 10 PM, they were ready to hit the town, their outfits sleek and their spirits high, ready to take on whatever the night had in store for them.

Sarang's POV

As Sooyoung expertly maneuvered her car behind the towering wall, a sense of anticipation hung thick in the air. The atmosphere crackled with excitement as we followed her lead, our hearts pounding in rhythm with the thrum of the engine.

As we rounded the corner, the sight before us took our breath away. Stretching out before our eyes were railway tracks, bathed in the brilliant glow of distant lights. The illumination was so intense it almost felt as though daylight had descended upon us, casting shadows that danced in the night.

"Whoa," breathed Haeun, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's like a whole other world out here."

Minseo leaned forward, her eyes wide with wonder. "I've never seen anything like it. It's like we've stumbled into a secret realm."

Sooyoung grinned, her eyes alight with mischief. "Welcome to the underground racing scene, ladies. This is where the magic happens."

As we stepped out of the car, the air buzzed with anticipation, the promise of adrenaline-fueled excitement hanging heavy around us. The bright lights in the distance beckoned like beacons, drawing us ever closer to the heart of the action.