∘ ── ★ applications

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖

FORM INFO ──

i. make sure to fill everything completely unless marked optional! be descriptive with your forms! remember no mary/gary sues, but also that not everyone needs to have a tragic backstory!

ii. all counters have universal abilities, meaning they all have them. these include superhuman speed, and pretty good strength, and telekinesis. the special power on the form would be one specific power your oc has, which is like their specialty. some examples could be healing, super strength which is stronger than a normal counters', sensing evil spirits, or summoning the counter or spirit territory which are all present in the drama. however, you can also provide your own power that wasn't in the drama, so long as it isn't to far fetched. more than one oc can specialize in the same power

iii. evil spirits have different level of power depending on their evolution, evil spirits come in 4 different levels, from weakest to strongest and complete at level 4. evil spirits move through the levels and get stronger by consuming human souls. i will place a comment in line here to break down and explain each level so that you can chose the level your spirit is currently at! note that if you choose a weaker level they will absolutely have the opportunity to grow stronger through the story! no ocs are allowed to start at level 4 since it's the complete and most difficult level to defeat and would be the level they aspire to become through the story.

꒰ ⌨ level information

iv. there is the option to suggest a uniform for the counter team! in the drama, counters have a signature red track suit, and I would like counters here to have something signature as well. just not the same as the original drama. you can optionally link some uniform ideas you think are cool, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

v. to keep comment threads clean, please submit a template first! (oc name | faceclaim | counter or evil spirit) then reply with your form under that comment! make sure to comment your form on the specific line for your role. either counter or evil spirit, based on the faceclaim's gender by birth!

vi. if your oc isn't picked for the final cast but i still like them, i will add them to a extra cast list where they may make small appearance(s) through the story this will most likely be as weaker evil spirits or people these spirits are targeting or are around a lot! kind or like civilians that need saving.

vii. definitely make sure to apply for evil spirits too because they're just as important as the counters. i need plenty of ocs for this category because there will be minor spirits (the ones that aren't accepted to the main cast) that are defeated slightly earlier, then the main villains (aka main cast accepted ocs)!

꒰ ⌨ questions?