Meeting someone?

Third person POV

As we left off at Y/n sleeping on the couch peacefully with a blanket covering him. However a girl with black hair and purple and white clothing with black hair is watching Y/n sleeping as she's waiting patiently.

??? POV: Ok you can do this. Remember don't be too hard on him or be rude. I hope I don't screw this up.

-Dream realm-

Y/n wakes up and finds himself in a black void filled with nothing but darkness.

Y/n: Hello? Anybody here? Rapi? Anis? Neon? Anyone?.

There was no response but a voice was then heard as it sounded disturbing.

???: She will be mine.

Y/n: Who's there?

???: Modernia. Show him how it's done.

A female with grey hair charges at Y/n as he screams in fear.

-living room-

Y/n: GYAA!! *Pulls out a chain whip and goes towards the girl but she dodges*

Rapi comes in the after hearing the screaming.

Rapi: Commander are you-.

Rapi finds Y/n holding some chain whip with a red handle.

Anis and Neon come in the room to see what is going on.

Anis: What's going-*See's Y/n frightened*.

Neon: Master, are you ok?.

Rapi walks towards Y/n and comforts him to tell him it's alright.

Rapi: It's ok commander. Now why don't you put that away.

Y/n: *zones out* huh *See's what he's doing* Oh my God I'm sorry please forgive me *puts the chain whip away*

???: It's alright.

Y/n: I've never seen you before. Who are you?.

Syuen: I'm Syuen, I'm the CEO of the missiles industries and the big 3

Syuen: I'm Syuen, I'm the CEO of the missiles industries and the big 3. Nice to meet you.

Y/n: N-nice to meet you too I guess *looks down*.

Syuen: *notices Y/n feeling down* is everything alright?

Y/n: Yeah it's just this dream I had. A voice told me something about she will be mine. I didn't know what it meant.

Syuen: Don't worry but I would like you to meet my Nikkes.

A girl with pink hair and black shorts with a white shirt holding a rocket launcher introduces herself.

Yuni: I'm Yuni, it's nice to meet Commander.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you too

A woman with purplish hair with some revealing clothing introduces herself.

Mihara: I'm Mihara. it's nice to meet you.

Y/n POV: What in the world is she wearing that's my question.

Y/n: Yeah same here-*feels something soft*

Y/n turns and lifts the blanket and sees he has two tails.

Y/n: How in the world did I get two tails?.

Rapi: I'm not sure.

Syuen: Listen I need to do something for me. I want you to capture a rapture for me. I hope you don't get hurt while you're at it.

Y/n: Thanks, when will I be leaving.

Yuni: Around the afternoon.

Y/n: Come on let's go everyone *gets off the couch*.

Y/n POV: Somethings definitely not right here whatever it is I hope nothing bad happens.

To be continued.......