prologue

A 7 year old boy named Y/n L/n was just minding his own business watching videos on YouTube and playing guitar and his PS4. He would always play his guitar all day and play devil may cry on his PS4. Y/n wanted to Go to school but his mother M/n L/n homeschooled him so that way it's safer than going physically. When Y/n is done with school he would start studying and after studying he gets on YouTube to watch videos until an ad popped up it wasn't an ordinary ad, it was a goddess of victory nikke ad but he decided to skip it. But more kept popping up every day and so he decided to download it. Once he downloaded it but he didn't play it instead he decided to play it later after days past he still didn't play it.

Now Y/n is playing Devil may cry 4 on his PS4 doing mission 13. His room had F/c bed sheets along with a desk with a computer so he can do schoolwork on it along with sonic plushies and collectible figures.

Y/n: come on, come on, YES!

We see Y/n completes mission 13 on devil may cry 4 and so he decides to turn off the game and console so he can take a break. Y/n then rests on his F/c bed and thinks about what to do for the rest of the day.

Y/n: hmm what should I do oh I know go outside.

Y/n then comes out of his room and walks over to M/n to ask her if he can go outside and play.

Y/n: mom.

M/n: yes Y/n you need something?.

Y/n: can I go outside and play.

M/n: hmm well I don't know if it's too safe but-.

Until D/n comes in the room seeing what the commotion is all about.

D/n: come on M/n you should let him we all know old sport will be careful right?.

Y/n: Yeah like dad said I will be careful.

M/n thinks for a moment if she can let her son go outside.

M/n: hmm well ok you can.

Y/n: Yay thanks mom.

Y/n then puts on his shoes and starts running outside.

M/n: only play on the lawn ok don't go to the streets ok.

Y/n: ok!.

M/n then sighs that she is worried about her son.

D/n: don't worry M/n he'll be fine.

M/n: I know it's just I don't want him to get hurt.

-meanwhile with Y/n-

Y/n is running around the place until a suspicious man walks towards him.

Suspicious man: hey kid want some candy

Y/n: umm well umm.

But then when D/n is walking he spots the man with Y/n.

D/n: Hey what are you doing to my son.

Suspicious man: your son well if you want your son *pulls out a gun towards him* then you'll have to go through me.

M/n: What's going on here?.

D/n: that man is trying to steal our son.

M/n: I'll call the police.

Suspicious man: you're not calling anyone *shoots the gun*.

Right when the bullet is heading straight to M/n, Y/n jumps in front of her preventing her from getting shot.

Y/n: NOO!.

The bullet then hits Y/n and he falls on the ground.

Suspicious man: oh shit I-i *runs off*.

M/n: no my precious boy please don't go.

D/n: I'll call an ambulance.

Y/n: mom *grabs her cheek* please it's okay.

M/n: *tears falling* p-please don't go your my only child.

But it was too late the ambulance took Y/n to the hospital but sadly he couldn't make it his parents were sad but where is Y/n now.

-unknown realm-

Y/n: man my head hurts so bad.

???: fear not child.

Y/n: huh who's there?.

???: I'm in the shadows of this realm unfortunately you died.

Y/n: yeah I had to let mom live.

???: but there's something I can do.

Y/n: yeah I'm listening.

???: I can reincarnate you to another world.

Y/n: reincarnate me to another world cool.

???: where do you want me to reincarnate you.

Y/n: hmm well there was this one game called goddess of victory nikke and I downloaded but I didn't play the game.

???: hmm well looks like the perfect choice I will give abilities and weapons from your favorite games.

Y/n: really thank you but where are they?.

???: look on your back.

Y/n: huh?.

What Y/n finds is the rebellion but in its dormant state.

Y/n: wow Dante's rebellion.

???: not only that you have the Balrog and devil trigger form.

Y/n: thanks.

???: anytime now are you ready?.

Y/n then thinks for a moment then is ready.

Y/n: yes I'm ready.

???: good now let's begin.

Then a bright light then shines on Y/n's vision and this is where Y/n and his adventures begin.

To be continued.....