Tension on the Floor

Outfit:

Hair:

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

As I got onto the floor from the stairs I could still feel the eyes of that gorgeous girl following my every move. I tried to look confident but it's hard when you have such a heavy gaze upon you. I decided to look back to see if it was actually her looking at me and not just one of her other members. I glace back to see that I was right, she was looking at me. I give her a nervous smile trying to not look as if my knees weren't going to give out at any second. She looked slightly shocked for a second but quickly relaxed and smiled back at me.

God the things that smile was doing to me. I slowly looked away from her and pulled my attention back to my crew. I was only slightly behind where they were so I pushed myself closer to where they were standing. On the big screen in front of us it started to show our evaluation video. All I could feel were eyes on the entire crew waiting for our reactions to what all of the other crews had said about us.

"Jam Republics strength is their experience at big events, you can't ignore that." One of the lady bounce girls states. I look at Kristen with a smile on my face, shaking her shoulders slightly giving her the attention and credit she deserves.

"They think that they're the best" "Every one of them was to be the heroine, Will they be able to show a united front?" Two girls from Tsubakill say. My smile slightly falls, are they questioning our ability to dance together?

"In the Royal Family Kristen is usually their number 2" A girl from Bebe adds. I look back at Kristen to see her still smiling up at the video playing.

"Why isn't Parris Goebel coming?" Kristen and I glace at each other giggling at the so called insult coming from a member of One Million. " I was so excited thinking that Parris Goebel was coming" Another One million member with bangs states in front of the camera. I look around to see One Million, the girl who said that looks away avoiding eye contact with me and continues to look at the video playing. I chuckle looking away from her. If you're going to talk bad about someone at least be able to hold eye contact with them.

"Parris Goebel has the most powerful presence, I'm glad she's not going to be here" A girl who I recognized as Biggy of lady bounce says. I let out a sigh, I was starting to get bored. Are we just going to keep on talking about Parris or finish the video.