The one of a kind entrance

Kang Nabi POV:

Today is the day. The day that I've been waiting for since Kirsten reached out to me and asked me to be apart of Jam Republic. I went to one of her dance classes and formed a bond with her that not a lot of people have. But right now that isn't what I'm worried about. Today was the first day on the set of Street Women Fighter Season 2, I was completely obsessed with the first season when it came out and I still can't believe that I'm actually here.

Me and the girls walked into the massive building as I was clinging onto Audrey's arm due to the excitement that I could barely contain. "Oh my god you guys look at the sign" I said looking at the Street Women Fighter 2 banner as my smile grows even larger then it already was.

We continued walking through the building going up the gorgeous spiral staircase that lead to the upstairs. At the top of the stairs sat a glass trophy. "Is that the trophy?" Kristen asks curiosity lased into her voice. "Are we allowed to touch it?" Latrice asks. One of the staff members nods towards her.

"Girl do not touch that trophy it's bad luck. You never heard of that before?" I said to Latrice and Kristen. "Okay we wont touch it don't worry, but look guys isn't that so interesting it has our names on it" Kirsten says looking towards us all with a bright smile sitting upon her face. We all giggle at her actions and continue walking down the hallway.

*Interview*

Outfit:

Hair style:

Hair style:

"Hi we are JAM REPUBLIC" All of us say together introducing our self to the audience watching from home

"We are from many different counties, we are representing international queens, and incredible dancers." Kirsten says to the camera.

"Hello my name is Kang Nabi and I'm the rookie of Jam Republic." I say with a soft smile on my face. I look away slightly from the camera covering my mouth while slightly laughing. I'm not used to being on camera, it's more nerve racking then I thought it was going to be. "I started dancing when I was 2 years old. I have made Choreography for many different K-pop groups including Lisa of BlackPinks film The Movie, ATEEZ, LE SSERSFIM, Stray Kids, and many more."