Chapter 3

Astraeus: "Let's head back to base shall we?"

So, as they were about to head back to base, Enterprise passes out, and Belfast got her. Then, a AP Shell suddenly hit him in the forcefield barrier, causing him to yelp in agonizing pain.

Astraeus: "AAAAARRRRGHHH!!! What the?!"

So, the Super Capital warship sees the Main Royal Navy Fleet firing at him in the distance. So, he proceeds to head up to them.

Meanwhile...

Timeskip...

So, Astraeus stops right infront of them. But they seem to keep on firing at him. But the shots ricochet from the invisible shield barrier.

Astraeus: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop firing! Stop Firing! I'm not a enemy warship!"

Elizabeth: "Very well! Everyone! Hold your fire!"

So, the Royal Navy ships stopped firing.

Elizabeth: "Would you introduce yourself?"

Astraeus: "I am Astraeus, the sole ship of the Astraeus-class Super Capital warship."

Elizabeth: "What is a Super Capital?"

Astraeus: "A Super Capital is a type of warship that is expensive to build, but it's expensive cost could be traded in with sheer firepower, enough to blow up a base with a single shot. So, can you all introduce yourselves?"

Elizabeth: "Ah, right, I am HMS Queen Elizabeth, lead-ship of the Queen Elizabeth-class battleship."

Warspite: "HMS Warspite, Queen Elizabeth-class battleship."

Hood: "HMS Hood, Admiral-class battlecruiser."

Sheffield: "I am HMS Sheffield."

Edinburgh: "I am HMS Edinburgh, lead ship of the Edinburgh-class light cruiser."

Astraeus: "Ahh! Perfect! So, your majesty, is this all of the Main Fleet?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, I think that is all of the Main Fleet."

Astraeus: "Okay! Let's head back to base!"

Main Royal Navy Fleet: "Affirmative!"

Soon, the main fleet sails forward back to base, including the giant warship.

Hood(Thoughts): "That voice, that is not a female's voice, it was a male's voice?! But his voice looks slightly robotic!"

Sheffield(Thoughts): "God, this warship is so big and gigantic!"

So, Astraeus then approaches Belfast.

Astraeus: "How's her conditions, Belfast."

Belfast: "It appears that Enterprise is out cold at the moment, but don't worry, she'll be back soon."

Astraeus: "Let's go back to base, take Enterprise back to her dorm."

Belfast: "As you wish, Astraeus."

Astraeus: "Right! Back to base!"

Soon, everyone returns to base.

Timeskip...

Meanwhile in the Royal Garden...

Hood, Illustrious, Wales, Unicorn, Belfast, Warspite and Queen Elizabeth can be seen in the royal garden. Hood can be seen sipping her tea.

Elizabeth: "I already know what you want from me."

Queen Elizabeth proceeds to take a bite from a food.