𝟢𝟤𝟩,𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐫𝐬?

Start from the beginning

"What do ya guess, Gally?"

"Shuckface," he says in full confidence.

Clint throws his hands in the air. "This ain't fair! Someone here is messing with the game!"

They all look at each other with raised eyebrows, but obviously that won't give any result.

May I ask what that explosion was?

Joan puts her hands on her hips, not replying to his voice at first and just staring at the giant hole she just blew in her hut.

The Greenie, a boy, arrived a while ago, and the Box brought her everything she had requested. Meaning she also owns a few chemicals now.

Her first attempt to mix some things failed, and burned the wooden wall. When she touched it, half of the wall dropped. 

How busy are you? 'Cause I've got a little thing for you to fix, she replies. The Bricknicks repair very sloppy. You'll fix it nicely, right?

What did you do?

Blew my wall up.

Smart.

Answer my question!

Fine, I'll fix it. Just not right now. I've got a Greenie to train and drinks to prepare.

Right. Good luck.

Thanks.

She hums to herself. Shouldn't she do something for the Bonfire, too? She's a Tool-Maker, after all.

Yes. So she starts making her way to the center of the Glade. Boys are putting benches down, preparing the fire itself, getting the sand circle ready, and making food.

"Hey, Newt." She taps the boy on his shoulder. "How can I help?"

His mouth opens, but it stops midway and he frowns. "Why do you look like you got electrocuted?"

"Got a little issue with my chemicals." She shrugs. "Well, can I help?"

He looks around, pressing his lips together. "Honestly don't think we've got much left to do. Sorry."

"That's alright," she assures. "Thanks!" Turning around, she meets Camil, who gives her a pointed glare. "What?"

"You should've woken me! Now Alby's pissed I showed up this late."

"Set an alarm."

"I saw you over there! With Gally, grinning and laughing!" He crosses his arms. "Is that why you didn't wake me?"

"What? No! I specifically joined them because you weren't there, and you're grumpy as hell in the morning. Didn't feel like waking you up."

"I'll push you it the damn fire," he threatens.

Joan rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. Like you can."

"I'll do it— hey!" He starts hitting around with his arms once she takes ahold of his wheelchair, moving him toward the fire. "Joan, do not! This ain't funny!"

Laughing, she lets go of him. "Couldn't resist the urge. Sorry." She wheels him back. "I'm going to change. Wash the dirt off my face."

"Yeah, how come you're always covered in dirt?"

"Really cheering me up, Camil. Thank you." A smile grows. "See ya!"

She also asked the Box for new clothes. Great opportunity to wear them tonight. Although, they gave her so much that she has trouble choosing what to wear.