"Okay, I'm going now, bye," she said whilst leaving the room and closing the door.

"Guess it's just me and you now Miss Teddy," he spoke to the inanimate object.

~

A few hours had passed, Jude was watching more random spanish TV shows, waiting for Georgina to return.

Boredom had definitely set in, he had the stuffed animal sat against the headboard, legs crossed as if it was also watching the show. He'd even grabbed Georgina's glasses from the side table and now had them resting on the teddy's face.

He thought about the last few days he'd spent with this girl. How she was quickly becoming one of his favourite people. How he didn't want to leave yet.

Tomorrow was the last day, before she would be on the move again to the next big city. Paris, he thought it was. Or was it Valencia? Regardless, it was somewhere he couldn't be. He had to be back in Dortmund and training for the next set of games.

It was weird - the way this thing was going. Being together for a few days, then apart for weeks. How was it supposed to work?

Both Jude could spiral anymore, Georgina came through the door, a beaming smile on her face, instantly making him reciprocate.

"You okay? What's got you all happy?" he asked, still led in the bed.

"I don't think they'll let me skip anymore meetings," she laughed as she leant against the door.

"What, they told you off?" he inquired now sitting up straight.

"Maybe a little bit- Hey, what have you done with her?" Georgina questioned, pointing to the bear as she sat down at the end of the bed.

"I got bored," Jude shrugged, "and she's good company."

"You know what, I'm not even gonna question it," she chuckled.

"Yeh, better not," Jude watched as the girl moved around the room, putting her stuff away.

She sat on a small chair in corner to reach down and unzip her boots before placing them back in her suitcase. She pulled out some pyjamas and began changing.

Love heart pyjamas again. Definitely Jude's favourite.

He admired her. Never thought it was possible to find someone so attractive doing the simplest things. Down to the way her hair swayed when she moved. He was truly fascinated by her. More than he'd ever been with anyone else before.

Once Georgina had finally settled down next to him, she removed the glasses from the bear and placed them on her face instead, setting it in her lap.

"So you got in trouble?" Jude asked, referring to what she'd previously started explaining before getting distracted.

"A little," she said with a giggle, "probably won't be doing that any time soon."

"Sorry-"

"No, it's not your fault, I suggested it-"

"Yeh but you wouldn't have skived if it wasn't for me," he interrupted.

"Oh please, you did me a favour," Georgina laughed, "I hate those meetings anyways, they're the most boring thing you've ever experienced, trust me."