• playboy Tozier •

omfg i forgot this app exists mb

Richie and I just stared at each other on his bed until he decided to get up. "The guys are coming over tonight, and i was wondering if you and Bev wanted to join?" He asked scratching his neck. I thought for a minute then replied with nodding my head yes. He smiled and looked out the window. "You know...this is my first time having a girl in my room." He looked almost embarrassed by what he told me. "Really? I thought you were playboy Tozier?" I asked jokingly. He laughed and shrugged. "Nah, that's just a name I made for myself to seem cooler." I rolled my eyes. "I don't think it worked." He gave me a goofy glare and helped me up. "Clearly." He said and walked me downstairs.

His kitchen smelt good and was very clean. His mom definitely takes care of the place. Richie was looking through his pantry for something to eat and I sat down on a barstool. All of a sudden something in plastic wrapping hit me square in the forehead. "Hey! Watch it Richie." I rubbed my head and glared at him. He had a stupid smirk on his face. "What? I was just giving you a rice crispy treat." Right when he turned around I threw the snack back at him and hit his ass. He turnt around slowly. "what. the. hell." He said and rushed over to me, attacking my sides with his fingers. "Taser! Taser!" He yelled annoyingly. I finally got him to stop. "Don't ever do that again. I will rip your face off." He laughed. "I've seen your fighting skills sweetie." He did not. "You're a bitch richie. Bitchy richie. That's what you are." I smiled and pushed him further away from me. He was about to lean closer but there was a knock on the door. Richie ran to go answer it. And guess who it was....