II

"Wake uppppp..." A whiney voice woke up y/n. As she opened her eyes and rubbed them, Maria stopped shaking her, "we're here," she continued, sleepy herself too

  "Mhhh..." y/n responded. She opened her eyes wide and stretched.

  "Nikoo.."She was trying to wake him up by nagging him with her foot.

  "Co- huh? What's wrong?" He responded with a husky voice. He then looked outside "oh...we're here." he stretched too and sat up. He took his bag and jumped down first, ready to help others too now.

  Everyone was off the truck with their stuff, walking towards the building.As they all entered, a voice spoke,

  "Hello everyone, follow me into the cafeteria."

  Y/n was too far in the back to see what's going on, so she just followed the crowd. Next to her, she had two new friends.

  They took a seat at a table. In front of them walked a man with his face covered.

  "Welcome to KorTac! My name is Kim Hong-jin, but you can call me Horangi. You guys arrived a bit later than planned, so we'll have to hurry. I'll give you your rooms, leave your stuff there, and then come back down for breakfast and some talking, " he said in a calm voice. He then took out a paper and started to asign people their rooms. Y/n ended up in a room with Maria, and they both exchanged a happy smile. Horangi saluted them, and they all went in their rooms.

  Y/n unlocked the door and walked in in front of Maria, placing her stuff on a bed.

  "Looks... cozy enough," Maria said, looking around."Shall we go down?"

  "Yeah, let's go,"

  They both went back to the cafeteria. Next to Niko were 2 other people, a man and a woman, and they were talking. The two girls waved at them and then sat down next to them.

  "New friends?" Asked y/n with a friendly voice

  "Yes, hello," the unknown man said. "I'm Marko, Niko's roommate." His voice was soft, calming, and warm. His eyes seemed...gentle, and his soul was clear. He responded his head on his palm, giving them a smile. The girls returned the smile and introduced themselves too.

  "I'm Sylvie." The woman spoke too, in a more serious manner with a slight irritation in her voice "I guess I'm... Marko's friend."

  Y/n and Maria exchanged a quick what... look before smiling at her, too, and greeting her in a friendly manner.

  Suddenly, the room got quiet, and a woman walked in

  "It's good to see you all, I'm Valeria Garza, and we'll discuss maners related to training, missions, rules, and schedule of the day, alright?" She said, putting her hands together. She then held a speech about all the important things and what they'll be doing today and every other day.

  After half an hour, she ended her sleach. She left the room wishing then a good meal while food was being set on their tables now. Y/n and her new group of friends got to know each other a bit more, talking and laughing while eating breakfast. They seemed like a good match together, and they would surely be good friends.

  They finished their meal, said their goodbyes, and went to their room. The first day was free to help them accommodate to the place and rest. The way here was long and not so comfortable, even tiring, so most of them were about to take a nap.

  Y/n and Maria were back in their rooms. They both took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. Maria took out her book, and she started reading while y/n decided that a nap is what she needs

  "Maria? What are you reading?"

  "It's called 'If Only I Had Told Her' " she said, showing off the book's covers

  "What is it about?"

  "I'm just about to start it. Do you want me to read it out loud?"

  "Mhm.." y/n said, laying down and snuggling in her blanket, closing her eyes. She was actually so happy for what was about to happen. It brought her some kind of comfort.

  Maria started reading out loud, and y/n could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier. She eventually fell asleep, feeling at peace listening to her new's friend voice.

《Dw König will be here soon, just wait😔》