Armani

Aerwyna pov:

I woke up at 7 am, entered the kitchen, and decided to cook a nice breakfast. Making a salad was both easy and less time-consuming so without wasting any time I started to cut Nappa cabbage and red cabbage added some carrots, coriander, cucumber and some pieces of chicken lastly I decided to add a sauce which I bought from the supermarket a few days ago. I made a banana shake for myself and after eating all of that I decided to pick an outfit for myself.

I decided to put on a basic black T-shirt and tucked it inside my jeans and an oversized checkered shirt as a jacket to get a vibrant look as for the bottoms I decided to pick blue ripped jeans with flares and lastly, I picked basic white sneakers from my wardrobe. As for accessories I chose a few rings and a beautiful necklace with my initial A.

I called an Uber and headed to my university. As I entered my university I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by this new environment looking at all the young people around me some of the girls walking hand in hand with their friends some of them clicking selfies, and boys playing basketball, I have no choice but to admit that I do suffer from social anxiety it is hard for me to approach people without feeling this strong inferiority complex like right now I know this is not normal and I have to do something to fix this because I want to be like all of them. As I was walking with these thoughts in my mind I accidentally collided with someone coming from the opposite direction. Startled, I stumbled backward, my heart racing as I steadied myself.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, looking up to see who I had bumped into. It was a young girl with dark brunette hair beautiful brown caramel eyes thin lips and a perfectly symmetrical face." It's okay, no harm done"; replied the girl "Hey where are you from" said the girl running behind me as I walked ahead in large strides. I stopped walking as I realized how impolite it was so I replied" I am from Princetown Messichetus USA how about you where is your Hometown?"  "I am from California, it's so nice to meet you, like how horrifying it is to be in a different country where you don't know anyone", the girls said in a dejected tone. Suddenly she looked at me with sparkling eyes as if the sadness was no longer there and all the dark clouds dispersed and the sun shined brightly she added"Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself I am Armani, I am studying architecture, so what is your major? " " I am Aerwyna from  veterinary department" I replied in a nervous tone.