Dasies

Aerwyna pov:

I got up in the morning and decided to go shopping, and decided to have breakfast by the sea. I wore a blue chiffon dress with flower prints and put on a very nice clean girl makeup look. I remember during this period I would put on large amount of makeup on my face which would make my face look extremely cakey and just weird. Ughhhh! I wish I could erase that dark history from people's minds. This also destroyed my skin and made me look older than my actual age.

As I entered the mall I decided to enter my favorite brand which is Outfitters. I love Outfitters because I adore their style. I moved around the store and finally, I picked a blue ripped jeans a white relaxed button-up shirt, a denim jacket, and a black hoodie. I also picked up white sneakers. I looked for some accessories and finally, a baseball cap caught my eye. last but not least I found a simple silver watch.

After that, I went to Sephora to pick up some skincare products. I bought a Himalayas moisturizer some vitamin C serum, sunscreen, Some facial mask exfoliators, pimple patches, and a good cleanser.

I returned to my hotel room put my stuff on the ground and hurriedly went downstairs as I could not hold my hunger any longer. Instead of going to MacDonald which is my usual favourite place I decided to eat at a restaurant on the roadside and gave my order. Yes, I can speak Turkish as it was compulsory in my junior high school to study one language other than English, French, so I chose Turkish.

Soon my order arrived. In front of me was a hot and sizzling kebab together with börek which are Thin layers of dough filled with ingredients like cheese, spinach, or minced meat, then baked or fried to create a savory pastry. And other than that I ordered a lemonade. The slight taste of mint was extremely refreshing.

In two days my university may be starting and I would not have time to take a little tour of the city so I took advantage of the time and went to a bazaar, It was a nice bustling place with a lot of people. I have never been to a market like this I only went to malls. The fruits were very fresh and I will keep in mind to buy them when I need them.
I went to an antique shop and bought a keychain with a sea on it. Then I bought a small red scarf that the lady who was the shopkeeper Helped me put on.

"Hey, girl do you want to buy some flowers" Suddenly this voice made me halt and I made my way to the flower shop and I looked around and suddenly my eyes fell on something and I stopped searching so I replied to the man "Yes I would love to buy some daisies" picking my daisies in one hand I started to tour the city. I looked at people silently observing their every move and then I found a bench opposite the sea I put my daisies beside me and suddenly I started crying It wasn't until this moment that I realized a person could feel this happy just by being alone, my entire life I thought you needed a prince to make a princess happy and a guy to buy me flowers so I never bought them but today I looked at my daisies and touched my heart that sense of happiness was tremendous and I want more moments like this in my life I want to try all the things I haven't travel all the places I have never studied and found a job instead of looking at people reaching their carrier goals I want me to not only have money but also respected job.

I wiped my tears and promised myself from this moment on Aerwyna whose cries had left and Aerwyna who smiled was back and she was going to stay here forever. Looking at people waiting for the metro I decided to travel in the metro for the first time in my life.

You might be surprised but I have never used a skateboard or traveled in the metro or a bike or a train. This time around I am going to not miss any of them.