Eight

A few weeks after I graduated, Harry and I had been seeing each other off and on. The times we saw each other were very long and we both stayed the night together a few times. My mum thought nothing of us sleeping in the same bed and she told me I could just put a pillow between us; that definitely didn't happen.

"Are you sad you aren't going to be living here anymore?" Daisy asked me.

I wish I could tell Daisy that I was sad, but that wasn't the truth.

"Not really, love." I said as I packed.

"Why not? This is home."

"Yes, but it's time for me to be out on my own. I'm doing online University now," I stated. I couldn't wait.

"Well I'll miss you, Louis." She hugged my waist and I couldn't help but feel bad that she had tons of years left in this house.

"Goodbye, Louis." Dan said as I made my way downstairs.

"You are welcome home any time," mum said.

A few weeks ago I made my first purchase in a new car. She was called Maggie and it was a new 2015 white Mini Cooper. I couldn't wait to drive all the way to London in it. Harry had texted me that day and told me he already made it out to London.

The plan for the day was to get situated in my new house and meet Harry for lunch.

-

Louis: I can't wait 'til I see the new house! Only 3 hours away x

Liam: It's absolutely wonderful mate oh and we have internet connection!!!!

Louis: Brilliant! Ha x

Niall: See you soon !

-

The drive there was the most torturous thing I have ever done. I was starving because I barely ate breakfast and I left at almost 9 in the morning. There was hardly any traffic at this time and I made it to the house at around noon. I put the key in the door and it opened. Voila!

"I'm home, boys," I yelled. Niall and Liam helped me with some of my luggage and we were literally going to buy everything. The only thing that this house came with was appliances. Liam and Niall brought 3 big blow up mattresses for us to sleep on and Liam told me Zayn was coming soon.

I looked at my room and it was beautiful. It was big but the master bedroom was even bigger. We decided on Liam and Zayn having the master since there were two instead of one.

I texted Harry the new address and he came at almost the same time Zayn did. "Zayn!" Liam ran into his arms.

"Hello lads, this house is lovely," he smiled.

"Liam picked this one out," Niall laughed. I set up my laptop with the wifi and blew up my air mattress with a hair dryer. I changed clothes and that's when Harry showed up.

He looked amazing as per usual and he sat with me on my blow up mattress talking.

"We should get some food, yeah?"

"Yeah," I smiled at him. I wouldn't consider Harry my boyfriend, I wasn't even sure what he thought we were. I know we had been on dates and were comfortable around each other but neither of us brought it up.

We had lunch at In-N-Out because it was probably the best burger place I have ever eaten at. It was so greasy but holy shit, I loved it. Harry and I went shopping at a smaller version of IKEA and found a desk. It was white and had two drawers in the front.

I took it home and set it up. "Only in my house would I buy a desk before a bed."

"Priorities."

Harry and I set my room up and it felt much better. I also set up my tripod and camera. Apparently Harry had turned it on just before I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for helping me set up my room."

"It was no problem, I love the house."

"Liam picked it out."

We decided to film something so I could put it up and it was mostly an update video.

"Hi friends, I'm Louis and I'm going to talk about why I've been a shitty uploader for the past week! So if you can't tell, this is Harry and I'm in the wonderful presence of Harry Styles."

"Hello," he waved. He was so cute oh my God.

"So I moved out of my parent's house to this lovely house with three room mates and no, Harry is sadly not one of them."

"I could be," he whispered in my ear and it made me turn red. I would definitely need to cut that out. He also had his hand on my knee! His hand was casually laying on my knee! Stop it! I was about to explode.

Harry started talking about how we met and stuff and he just seemed so pure and genuine whilst talking. It made me squirm with anxiousness. After we filmed Harry and I took a selfie and I made him promise to send it to me. We laid on my bed for quite some time after that just making small talk.

"Harry."

"Yes?" He replied.

"What are we?"

"What?"

"I mean, what would you call this- thing we have. Whatever we are doing?" I asked.

"I would call it dating."

Holy shit. This is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life.

I turned to him and kissed him passionately. I cannot believe this is real.

"Louis, do you think we are dating?"

And... Now the titanic sinks.

"I want to date you, yeah," I smiled.

"So what are we doing now?" He had a frown on his face. FUCK, NO. I HAVE SAID THE WRONG THING.

"We are going on dates but we aren't officially and exclusively boyfriends yet, I guess?" I sighed.

"Well can we be?"

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"Yes." He sat up and looked directly in my eyes.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend."

=cute lil boyfriends i love louis and harry so much