Nineteen

"You make this feel like home."

-

"Louis, I..."

Louis felt like his world was going to come crashing down at any second. But instead of words, Harry's mouth closed and he just stared at him.

"I know we're drunk and who knows if we're going to remember this tomorrow but I really want to kiss you."

"There's nothing stopping you."

So that's how their night ended. Lots of kissing and lots of other acts that made Louis's head spin around.

Louis woke up to Harry's even breathing patterns and it was the best he has woken up in two years. He checked the clock and it was already 9:30 in the morning.

-

Niall: Where the hell are you?!

Niall: Liz is getting so impatient!

Niall: Even Liam and Zayn are here!!! Wait a minute, where's Harry?

Liz: LOUIS

Niall: If you and Harry shagged last night tell us how it was

Liz: LOUIS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW I AM COMING UP TO YOUR ROOM IN 15 MINUTES. (sent 11 minutes ago)

-

Oh no, they would never let him live this down- and Liz never backed down on her promises.

Louis didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty, but he had to piss really bad and at least look at himself in the mirror before facing the agonizing laughter of his friends. When he got up he felt very dizzy and wanted to curl back up in bed next to Harry.

He went to the bathroom, splashed water on his face, and brushed his teeth. His hair was an absolute shit-show (A.K.A. there was no fixing the mess on top of his head) and Liz was coming over in probably 3 minutes. Louis decided to put water in his hair to make a bit less disgusting. He put on a white t shirt and some Adidas joggers to complete his lazy, but comfortable look. He didn't exactly want to wake Harry from his (beautiful, Louis thought) sleeping position but he wasn't sure what Liz was going to do.

The thing that Liz told Louis about this trip is that she wanted him to, for once in his life, be punctual and practical. Not that Louis wasn't punctual but he may have been late to a few meetings about their wedding, due to sex with random men that he couldn't even remember their name.

"Lou?" Harry cleared his throat and Louis froze.

"Yes?"

"Hi."

"Hi Harry," Louis exhaled a long breath. "So Liz is going to be here in like 56 seconds because she's upset that we are missing her plans."

"What time is it?"

"I think it's 9:35," he said.

"Oh, uh... I'm just going to change really quick." Harry got up and gave Louis a quick peck on the cheek. If only Louis could wake up like this everyday... He would have nothing to complain about.

Right on time, Liz banged on the door and Louis opened it (even though he wished he was still asleep).

"Liz, I know what you're going to say-"

"Where the hell were you? You missed out on breakfast, and you know how Niall and I feel about breakfast!"

"It's the most important meal of the day," Harry emerged from the bathroom putting his shirt on. Harry also had wet hair (his hair looked fine so Louis wasn't sure why he did that) and this scene could not look any worse.