Two

I woke up and realized it was Saturday morning. I went downstairs and made some tea from the brand, Yorkshire, it was probably my favorite in the entire universe.

"Good morning Louis," Dan greeted.

"Morning, Dan, where is my mum?"

"You know she's my wife, you don't have to act like she's only your mum," he looked disappointed.

I didn't care. I missed Mark a lot and I wish we saw him more often. I was allowed to but I wasn't sure I would be able to handle it.

"I know," I waited for my tea to heat up.

"Good morning sunshine," mum cascaded down the stairs and I turned around while I thought she was talking to me. She and Dan looked directly in each other's eyes and it made mine burn with fury. How could she love him? I had always felt like the man of the house because she would get with guys and date them for a while, have babies, and then move on with the next.

"Morning mum," I rolled my eyes and she glared at me.

"Louis, tell Greg I said good luck at his wedding, Denise is quite the catch."

"You are the catch," Dan laughed and smacked my mum's bum.

"Filthy swine," I muttered under my breath and grabbed my cup of tea. I walked out on the balcony of my room and sat on the sleek black couch. I read Paper Towns and drank my tea while the sun rose.

I took a nice shower and fluffed up my hair afterwards.

-

To: Niall

I will be at there at 5:00 sharp!

From: Niall

Thanks mate, Greg and I really appreciate this!

-

I was one of Greg's grooms-men, he and I were pretty good friends due to Niall and I being best friends. His best man was of course his only brother, Niall.

We ran through almost the whole ceremony and it went perfect and I think Niall was more nervous that Greg, himself.

I love the whole Horan family, I really do, but I wanted to get onto Youtube to see if I had any comments and likes. After the dinner rehearsal, it was 7:30 and I went home to mum and Dan sucking face in the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed.

"Louis," Dan gasped.

"You know, the purpose of a kitchen is for making food... Not making babies."

My mum sort of scowled at me and I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and the toast I was making. I walked upstairs to my room to finally look at my Youtube comments and see what was going on.

When I got up there I didn't know what I was getting myself into. My video had 100 likes and 1 dislike.

Holy shit! That's a perfect ratio!

I checked a few comments and a bunch of people replied.

You should make a sibling tag or something!

Room tour!

Harry Syles reblogged your video omg!!!!

I looked on my Tumblr and my follwers blew up by the hundreds. I did have one thousand followers on Tumblr yesterday, but now I have over two thousand. The power of Harry Styles.

I also had multiple asks in my box including one from Harry himself. Oh my God.

@Harry_Styles: Hey I saw your video! I really liked it and I subbed to you and also followed you on here. We should chat sometime Louis .x H ######### (PS please don't repy to this, I'd rather not have that many people know my phone number)