06. The Morning After

Olivia's POV:

The morning sun came through the windows that surround the room, I slowly opened my eyes and the memories of last night started looping in my head, I couldn't stop smiling, I stretched my arm to the bedside table to pick up my phone and check the time, 09h30. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine and suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door. 

"Liv? You up? " I heard Harry asking.
"Yes, you can come in, I promise I'm dressed".
Harry came in and sat on the edge of the bed, while I was leaning against the bathroom door brushing my teeth, he looked at me and smirked.
"If you weren't dressed it would be a brilliant way to start the morning". I blushed and went to put down the toothbrush.
"Do you work tomorrow?" I turned to him.
"Tomorrow is Saturday, so no, why do you ask?" he smiled.
"Well, I was thinking--"
"Uh-Oh! Dangerous"
"Very funny! Like I was saying, I was thinking...What do you think about staying here until Sunday?" I looked at him as I walked to sit next to him.
"Don't you have better things to do? Like, an interview, a photoshoot or something?"
"What could I have better to do when the best is by my side?"
"Wow, today you took all the trump cards" we both laughed.
"Well, I guess we could stay, but I don't have any clothes so, I need to wash mine"
"That's not a problem, there's a laundry in the basement, we can go there and wash our clothes, or I can ask Emma to bring us some more clothes" I looked at him with a very confused look on my face.
"Who's Emma?"
"My assistant"
"Damn, I keep forgetting that you are THE Harry Styles, but no, there's no need to bug Emma, our clothes are fine" he smiled.
"Well, now that everything is settled, let's have breakfast. I know a little diner nearby where their pancakes are a dream." He pulled my arm to pull me out of bed and hand in hand, we went down to the car. After a journey of about 10 minutes, we finally arrived at the place and chose a table. The space was very welcoming, all in shades of white, with details on the seats in red, the waitress took our order and while we waited, Harry told me why he liked this place so much.
"I like this place because it's calm and I can go unnoticed, sometimes I come here just to get the feeling of just me and not the performer." I looked at him.
"Does it get hard?" he shrugged.
"Yeah sometimes, but I get to do what I love the most. The plus side is that it never get's boring, but sometimes I want to be able to just take a pretty girl out to dinner without having to worry that the next day it will make the news." he smiled and winked at me.
"So you want to take a girl out to dinner? Having breakfast with me might not be the best idea to impress her." I teased and he laughed.
"God, you really are full of jokes today" we both laughed and while we were laughing, our pancakes and milkshakes arrived. We eat and talk about the most banal and weird things that can exist like what would you rather be? a dog or a cat? or something like If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? This time I was quicker and paid for the meal, I pretended to go to the bathroom and went to pay, Harry didn't like that I had been sneaky like that but well. 

As soon as we arrived at the house, Harry sat on the sofa, and I approached him.
"You know, I really want to do something since this morning, but I didn't want to seem desperate, but since yesterday that's all I can think about" he raised his eyebrows.
"And what is that?" I took a step closer.
"To kiss you" he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me, the kiss had a feeling of urgency, like he wanted to do it as well, but was waiting for some kind of signal. In the middle of the kiss, we had to stop to catch our breath and with our lips still together he manage to speak.
"I've wanted this since day one, after last night, falling asleep was not an easy task, it was even more hard knowing that we were only apart by a hall" I smiled and pull his lips onto mine once again. The air was getting hotter and hotter, my face felt like it was going to explode at any moment and the feeling between my legs was getting even more intense, because I was feeling him growing inside his pants. My arms were around his neck and his hands were on my ass, I took advantage of one of the impulses to pull his hair slightly and he groaned.
"Liv, you're playing with fire" I looked down.
"Maybe I like the heat" with that and without ever breaking the kiss, Harry picked me up and took me towards my room.
"There's still time to stop, but it has to be you because I can't" I kissed him once again and gave him my full consent.
"I don't want to stop, I want you inside me" he slapped my ass and entered the room, laying me on the bed.
"But I wanted to take you on a date first" I tried to speak between kisses and moanings.
"Harry we've already had two dates, but if you're not sure we'll stop". After that I tried to get out from under him to avoid the situation go any further, but he pressed my belly against the mattress, pinning me in place.
"I want to fuck you and that cunt of yours" I gasped at those words, who knew sweet and friendly Harry would be so dirty mouthed in sex, even though I never experienced this in my previous relationship, I liked it. He started by taking off my pants and moved on to my shirt, leaving me in just my bra and panties, luckily I put on my best underwear. After removing my clothes and leaving me in just my underwear, he stood up and looked at me with a desire look "What a sight..." and smirked, these words alone were enough to make me orgasm here and now "H, I think I'm at a disadvantage because you still have all your clothes on". I got up very gently and crawled towards him, starting by taking off the pants he had on, as soon as they fell to the floor I looked at his boxers and saw that his dick was eager to come and show off its grace, I ran my hand over his bulge and he gasped, very slowly my hands went to the hem of his t-shirt and I lifted it leaving kisses on his abdomen, until I took it off completely. After realizing the effect I was having on him, I decided to go further, I put my hand on the elastic of his boxers and let my hand touch his dick, he held his breath and murmured.
"Fuck...Liv, I want to feel you, I want your pussy to be asking to explode on my dick".
I removed my hand and he removed the little fabric that remained on my body, leaving me completely naked.
"Harry, I want to feel you so bad and I can see you need that too" I smiled at him.
"I just need to go grab a condom on my bag, I'll be right back" I nod and he rushed out of the room.
"Are you serious?" I was confused by what was happening and suddenly Harry came into my room again.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I didn't bring any" I laughed.
"Please tell me that you're on the pill" he looked at me.
"I'm not" he dropped his head back.
 "But I have the IUD if it works for you" he runned and jumped on the bed, holding me against him.
"You're sneaky!" he kissed me one more time.
"That's even better, I get to feel you raw, I'm clean I promise you, I got tested last month" I suck his neck.
"I trust you", those were the words needed for Harry to bring two fingers to my entrance and start teasing with my clit, the desire grew more and more, I rolled my head back and Harry took that as an incentive to put 2 fingers inside me.
"Fuck Harry, if you keep going I'm gonna cum" he planted a kiss on my clit and started moving his tongue in circular motions while his fingers moved in and out.
"That's the whole point babe". Babe! That word was the last straw for the pressure that was already building and my orgasm exploded. I was still in the middle of orgasm and Harry entered inside me very gently, further increasing the effect of my first orgasm.
"Fuck Liv, you're so tight! I need to adjust first, otherwise I'm going to cum here and now" I started moving and he gasped.
"Liv, can I go faster? I can't take any longer".
"Please do" Harry sped up and with our breathing becoming more labored.
"I'm going to cum Harry"
"Fuck Liv!" My orgasm exploded as did Harry's, panting, we lay down side by side.
"Best sex I ever had" I blushed at his words and rolled over to get out of bed and clean up the mess that had gotten between my legs.
"Where are you going" Harry asked as he kept a firm arm around my stomach so I couldn't get up.
"I'm going to clean up the little Harry's that are running down my leg" he snorted a laugh.
"Wait, allow me. I make the mess, I get to clean up the mess as well" I looked at him as he went to the bathroom, when he came back I saw that he was carrying a wet towel.
"Please love, lay down for me" I did as he asked and he gently ran the towel over my entrance and down my legs, cleaning most of it. After having cleaned most of it, he planted a kiss on my lips and lay down next to me again, the exhaustion of the early events made us both fall asleep in each other's arms.