03. The Concert

It's been a week since we were at the party and I have a quite interesting end of the night. The day after the party I text Jessica about my encounter with the one and only Harry Styles and this is how it went:

** Flashback **

Me:

So, yesterday when I was leaving the party I bumped into Harry Styles, did you get the chance to meet him?

Jessica:

What do you mean you bump into Harry Styles???

Me:

I was leaving, he was arriving and while I was looking for my car keys we bumped into each other...

Jessica:

And in what world is that fair?

Jessica:

I didn't even seen him :(

Jessica:

Is he nice? More handsome?

Me:

Don't really know and don't really care

Jessica:

Oh come on, you had your chance to live a live rom-com and wasted it?

Me:

How could I have wasted an opportunity that only exists in your head?

Me:

We exchange a few words like 'I'm sorry'...that was it.

Jessica:

You totally live my dream encounter

Me:

You're so weird! 

** Back to present time **

I left work at 5 p.m. and and I head home, but not before paying a visit to my other best friend who recently arrived from New York. Audrey and I've been friends for a few years now, we met in college when we were studying Social Communication. As soon as we left college, Audrey move to New York where she got married to her amazing husband Mason Reed. They've been together for about 8 years now. I met my ex-boyfriend through Mason, they used to hang out a lot a the time. I've been a third wheel for a few years now, I dived into work and don't have time for a relationship neither looking for one. I arrived at the hotel that Audrey's and Mason are staying, they have quite a lifestyle and both of them make a lot of money. I enter in Four Seasons Hotel and  I call Audrey.
"Hey girl, I'm downstairs, can you grab a quick coffee?"
"I'm on my way or you could come up and we can order room service." I can't take long on this visit, as much as I want to, but I promised Jessica that I would be picking her at her house by 7 p.m. for us go to a concert.
"Sure, that works, but I can't really stay long. Which room is yours?"
"Floor 6, room 185"
"See you in a minute, byeee" I'm outside the elevator, waiting for it's arrival, when I hear a "ding" I was walking in and someone was walking out and once again we bumped into each other, I was stumbling in attentive to apologize when I realize who he is, once again, I run into the one and only, Harry Styles. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black Nike shorts and a clip holding his hair.