Chapter: 33 (Final)

Depuis le début

The black smoke fly towards the crystal, and settling inside it from the creak. The black sword become ashes too, and the white sword was on the ground.

The crystal turn complete black, the cracks no more, and instead of the white light, black smoke was coming out of it.

The smoke was thick, and was burning the eyes of the humans. Han hiss closing his eyes.

Yn now red eyes, turn to Minho who was already looking at her, his eyes say something, like he is saying something she want to hear.

But she don't understand. She close her eyes, hissing at the burning. She rub her eyes multiple times, but the burning was still there, she hiss again.

Suddenly, it stopped. There was no burning anymore. She rub them again, before slowly opening them.

She frown when she saw the surrounding. She look around completely turning.

She was in her own room, sitting on the center of the it. She look down at her clothes, she was in her pyjamas.

What is she doing here? She was with Minho and Han.

Her eyes fell on the clock, it was morning, early morning. She get up looking around.

What if it's an illusion again?

She pinch herself hard to make sure, it isn't a dream. Her doubt was clear when she feel pain, where she pinch.

Suddenly the door of her room, was opened, and walk in her mother. "Your wake? What a rare view." She joke, but Yn don't laugh, she look at her confused.

"Get ready and come for breakfast, alright? And be quick you have college to attend." She just nod slowly.

What is happening?

Her mother leave the room, Yn was fast to grab her phone. She thought of calling Han.

If she is here, that's mean Han return too right?

She cured under her breath when she saw her phone was death. How to contact him now?

College? Yes, he can he there right?

She ask herself, before going to the bathroom. The routine of morning, was no more lazy and frustrating.

It was quick and fast, she want to meet Han as fast as possible. It take her two minutes to brush, one minute to change, and three minutes to brush her hairs.

She was never this fast in her whole life. In just five minutes she was downstairs, in the kitchen. Her mother was surprised at her quick appears.

"That was quick." She sit down on the chair, quickly eating her breakfast, so she can go.

She don't even want to eat breakfast, but her mother won't let her go like this. In just four minutes she was done, and out of the house.

She literally run to the school. Usually it take twenty minutes for her to arrive, but with her impatient self, she arrives at college in just ten minutes.

She stop at the school gate, painting hard. She was early today, she don't care, but she can't wait to meet Han.

She stand straight with heavy breaths, looking at the building Infront. She was suddenly hesitating. Something was scaring her.

She took a deep breath, finally making up her mind and stepping inside. The first place where she search fir Han was the hallway, it was were they usually meet in the morning.

The hallway was not that crowded, it was still early. She sigh when she don't spot him in the count of the students.

She slowly make her way to her locker, facing it. She don't open it tho, her mind was not on it.