chapter: 22

(please vote if you like it)

~Han pov~

The purple color, was the first thing that catch my eyes. Adjusting my eyes sight, it was a large field of purple flowers.

My steps take me forward, on it's own. The endless garden, make me feel good. The garden is making me at peace.

My hands roam around, the flowers. Feeling the fragile touch around my fingers.

"Where are you going?" A sudden voice, cause me to jump. It was a calm voice, calling me.

I ready myself, as I turn around and shout. "Who are you!? What do you want!? Where-your handsome bro.."

The tall man cluck, while I stood in pure perplexion. "May I ask who you are?" "I'm Yeonjun."

Yeonjun? I have heard this name before...but where-

"I'm the head of guardian angels."

"You are the one!?"

"Yes I am.."

"Wow! I never thought I will meet you tall bro!" He cluck again, coming a little forward.

"Tall bro?"

"Your tall, by the way, why are you here?" It take a moment for him to become serious. Like if he laughed, the world will change.

"I'm here to tell you what you have to do now." "And what I have to do?"

"Find a clock, for me."
"A clock?" He nood before continuing further.

"Yes, you have to find the clock and when you will, one of my friends, will come to take the clock from you. Then he will ask for something else, this will continue till you give all my friends the thing they want, after doing so, you will get a thing in return which will help you in the future."

"Okey, but what the things?"
"You will know once you give us the clock."

I nood, he come closer to me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"You both did great till now and I hope...you succeed." That was what he said before, his body disappear into thin air.

I look around, for a couple of moment, before walking forward. I just hope to find the clock soon.

I stop my steps with a confused look when I found an elevator Infront of me.

An elevator? What is that doing here? In a field?

I walk closer to it and look at it from left to right while walking around it.

Isn't it suspicious? An elevator in the field? hmm I think...I should go inside.

With that thought I walk inside the elevator and turn to look at all the sides of inside.

My eyes catch the button where was numbers from 1 to 5. But the strange thing was, the numbers from 2 to 5 have red paint on them and only number one was without the paint.