Chapter: 11

~Yn pov~

I saw a black metal gate As soon as I step out of the the black clouds I was meet with a black metal gate, in the black surrounding.

The surrounding maybe have more but it was too dark to see anything else rather then the gate.

I took my steps closer to it, gazing around as well, before placing my hands on the gate and swinged it open.

The pitch voice of the gate moving don't please my ears so much. Ignoring that, I made my way forward to what seems like a chamber.

A one way walk it was, giving me no option to turn left or right path. The whole black space make me kind of nervous then I'm already am.

The pin drop silence was not helping either, only the sound of my footstep can be heard in it.

From the corner of my eyes, I catch something white on my left, turning around I was face to face with a white cat, sitting on the ground and looking at me.

It was a really beautiful cat, but what catch my attention most was the cat's eyes. It's left eye was purple and the right eye was yellowish green.

"What are you doing here kitty?" I ask the cat, even tho I know she can't reply. It just tilted it's head on a side before running away.

"Wait!" An urge of following it crashed my body immediately, I don't waste my time on thinking.

I run for the cat but it was faster then me. It got all my attention that I don't even know when I tripped on the air and fell down on my face.

I rub my nose, sitting straight and cursing the thing that make me fell, even tho it was just the air.

How did I managed to tripped over nothing?

I frown when my eyes land on a black key with a chain on it, in front of me.

I pick it up to look at it closely. It was beautiful to say, long from upper and lower side both. The bow contain four holes, and there was a big wheel in between the bow and shank. A small artificial rose on the bow's top. Two metal leaves in the lower side of the rose. The shank was wap with a black small chain around it. A long way till we reach the collar. Then comes the pin and lower comes the key wards.

Maybe it's the key Lee know was talking about? I think I should wear it.

When I wear it around my neck, the kitty come again suddenly, only to stare at me.

"Where you trying to show me this? Wait-" The cat run again, so did I, after it. This time I make sure to not trip over nothing, but instead a wall blocked my way, not just my way, it was so long that it was spears till your eyes can see, blocking all the way.

"Kitty? Where are you?" I try to find it ignoring the wall, but failed. My eyes land on the giant wall Infront, before stepping forward to touch it.

My eyes roam on the wall, till it land on the exact middle of the wall, where there was a key hole. I touch the key around my neck before take it on my hands. With a sigh I place it on the lock and twist it.

It made a click sounds, telling me it work. I wear the key again and push the wall with force, thinking it may help in something, but as I push the wall I feel like someone else pushed me from behind.

I gasp and close my eyes, ready to feel the hard wall on my face but don't. Instead I feel a wave of wet and cold thing splashing on my body.

I immediately open my eyes and watch in bewilderment that I'm under water.