chapter: 17

(please vote if you like it)

Infront of us was an ancient palace, gaining the color of black, instead of original, color an another palace will. It was gothic, that send shivers down my spine. But to say, it at the same time, look regal, for a devil, of course.

"I never see something like this."
An amused Han speak.
"Me nether." I shook my head realizing it's not time for that.

"Hannie, pull out the pen and write something in the book."

"But what?"
Han ask pulling the pen from the backpack while I hand him the book.

"Anything, I want to see how it's work."
Han nood opening the book and write.
'hi'.

I look at him with my done expression.  "Seriously?" "Nothing else come to my mind!"

I shook my head, but watch the book in amusement when Han writhing disappear and something appear.

"Hello?" I read our loud.

But it was not it. The 'hello' disappear and some more writhing appear.

"Use me. Write what's bother you, I will help." Han read.

"Wow, a magical book, I'm impressed."
I take a step forward followed by hand.

"Okey, so the book will help us? Let's go and place the crown on the right place!"

I move towards the bridge, looking down in wonder, how deep it is.

"Look, it's too deep." I nood at me, with turning my lips a little downward, like I'm impressed. I feel Han's hands cling on my arm.

"Don't say that! I'm scared of hights!"
"But you did bungee jumping!"

"It's because I want to! I'm scared right now so please!" I shook my head with a cluck and pinch his soft cheeks.

"Awww~ is my child scared?"
He removed himself from me and move a little forward.

"I'm not your child! I'm not scared now!"
"You were right now."

"It was about two seconds ago! Now I'm a brave boy!"

I laughed at his silliness and step closer to him to make sure he fell off the bridge, knowing how clumsy he is.

"Pfff! we reach! Finally!"
Han breath in relief.

I look at the big door Infront of me with nervousness. I won't let it show to Han. If he saw me scared, he won't care about himself but me, I don't what that to happened right now.

"Han remember, do not talk okey?"

He nood, taking a step beside me placing his hand on mime intertwining our fingers.

My eyes land on his shiny sprinklers eyes, giving him a warm smile.

"Let's go."
Me and Han place our free hands on the door and push it open, making a way for us to inter.

We step forward seeing a totally destroyed garden on the left while a river which has too much less water, on the right.

Another door, come Infront, but not as big as the previous one. We don't get the chance to open the door as it swing open on its own.

I feel Han grab tighten on my hand, I look at him. He did the same once he feel my eyes on him. I give him a smile and mouthed.

'It gonna be alright.'
He just nood but I can tell it does not help him.

I was the one to step inside first pulling Han with me. Inside there was a huge stair leading upward, the first thing to land your eyes own. Some couches which has old dirty clothes covering them, some huge and small picture of I don't know who or what.